Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Have you ever........

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:26 AM
  • 19 Replies
Have you ever had a feeling so powerful hit you that you know its true? I ask this, because I have a slight issue........

The past week I've kept having this OVERWHELMING feeling that, by the first of the year, I'm going to be pregnant! I'm not in a relationship, nor am I avidly looking for one. This feeling just came over me one day, and since then, it hasn't left. It honestly feels like its getting stronger. A second pregnancy would not be planned, but it wouldn't be unwanted either.

I've gotten these feelings before, and they are ALWAYS right on the money. The day this feeling hit, I was at work. Had not seen a pregnant lady at all that day. I was in the middle of my shift when I felt weak, and dizzy. It passed after a couple seconds, and I just attributed it to the smell of the bleach I was cleaning with. Figured I had maybe smelled a bit too much, kwim? As soon as the dizziness went away, BOOM! I had that feeling.........that KNOWING that I would be pregnant by early this coming year. I haven't been able to get it out of my head since! Believe me, I've tried too.

Have any of you experienced something like that? Please tell me I'm not alone in this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SweetMama823
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:38 AM
Wow, no i never have.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Titana
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:20 AM
I get feelings like that too! Never about being pregnant but still. Once I had such a huge feeling my so would be in an accident if he went to work on a Friday. Mind u this feeling hit on wed of that week and he worked construction at the time. I was freaking out so he stayed home that Friday and took a vacation day. That night he was informed a coworker was killed when a truck driver had a heart attack and drove into the building he would have been working in. Same location he would have been in. Crazy....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Peaches.
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:32 AM

Sooo....exactly how would you be getting pregnant? And no, I've never had that happen to me.

maryjmom
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Apparently I'm going to be in a relationship. Thats the only way I can think of. I don't do one night stands or anything.

Quoting .Peaches.:

Sooo....exactly how would you be getting pregnant? And no, I've never had that happen to me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sami....
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Definitely. I just found out I'm pregnant with my 2nd. I had that overwhelming feeling too. (It was a 1 night stand with my oldest's father.)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryjmom
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Thank God! I've had this happen before, but never about me being pregnant. All I know is that by early next year, I will be pregnant. I don't know how far along either.

Quoting Sami....:

Definitely. I just found out I'm pregnant with my 2nd. I had that overwhelming feeling too. (It was a 1 night stand with my oldest's father.)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Megan11587
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:47 PM

I had that feeling when before I found out I was pregnant with my son.  I had a doctor's appointment to get on birth control and that morning I was sitting at my desk at work and it just hit me like a ton of bricks.  I KNEW I was pregnant and I can't tell you why.  I hadn't noticed a missed period (I never track those) and I had no intention of becoming pregnant, but I just KNEW.  I get to the doctor's office and I had to fight with them to give me a pregnancy test.  I was three weeks pregnant.

dannif26
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:41 PM

All of my life...

I hated it when I was a kid because I thought it made me weird...now i just accept it and try to use my abilities for good :)

Feel free to message or add me if you want to talk about it further. I'd be happy to share more with you.

maryjmom
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:56 PM

This has been happening to me my whole life. Even as a kid, I would get flashes of stuff and then it would happen. I've accepted it, and I love it. It's just unnerving me because its never happened about a pregnancy before. Even when I was pregnant with DD, I never got any clue.....and its just odd to me that suddenly I have this.....this KNOWING......that its going to happen, but I don't know exactly when, or to who I'm going to be in the relationship with.

Quoting dannif26:

All of my life...

I hated it when I was a kid because I thought it made me weird...now i just accept it and try to use my abilities for good :)

Feel free to message or add me if you want to talk about it further. I'd be happy to share more with you.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
dannif26
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Maybe you are more open now then you were when you became pregnant the first time...i know for me, if i'm distracted by something it is much harder to recieve things. You never know...are you aware of your spirit guide? (sorry if i sound crazy lol

Quoting maryjmom:

This has been happening to me my whole life. Even as a kid, I would get flashes of stuff and then it would happen. I've accepted it, and I love it. It's just unnerving me because its never happened about a pregnancy before. Even when I was pregnant with DD, I never got any clue.....and its just odd to me that suddenly I have this.....this KNOWING......that its going to happen, but I don't know exactly when, or to who I'm going to be in the relationship with.

Quoting dannif26:

All of my life...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN