Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

i wish i didnt get my tubes tied..

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:51 PM
  • 20 Replies
I thought my marriage with Tom would last and we would be happy with that decision. Now im feeling like I made a mistake. Since our divorce has started and im dating someone exclusively now I feel like I cheated myself out of having more children with anyone I may potentially spend my life with. Im 30 I could still have more children physically I am capable. Currently I am overwhelmed with my 4 children that I get no help with, no physical or monetary assistance from either dads. We arent struggling and we are doing well as a single mother can do. They are actually pretty spoiled. lol, I know im not ready right now but I tell myself... What if??

Thats all, just needed to get it off my chest..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommieSDW
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I wish I hadn't tied mine either. But it was the best decision in the long run. I know how you are feeling though. *hug*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prissypoptart
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:54 PM
:-(. I didn't realize how much it would hurt. :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:54 PM
I am sorry.
merinasmommy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:57 PM
Everyone keeps telling me i need to get mine done but this is why i dont want to do it.im only 21 i have a long time to go and MAYBE ill find a decent guy one day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ramita
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:58 PM
Regret was the only reason i didnt get my tied. I knew if, and thats a big if, we ever got in the right position we would consider having another and i knew i'd regret it, but it looks like i'm going to need a hysterectomy within the next year so i guess its out of my hands...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prissypoptart
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:59 PM
go with your gut girl!

Quoting merinasmommy:

Everyone keeps telling me i need to get mine done but this is why i dont want to do it.im only 21 i have a long time to go and MAYBE ill find a decent guy one day

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prissypoptart
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:00 PM
oh I am so sorry. :-(

Quoting ramita:

Regret was the only reason i didnt get my tied. I knew if, and thats a big if, we ever got in the right position we would consider having another and i knew i'd regret it, but it looks like i'm going to need a hysterectomy within the next year so i guess its out of my hands...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
som610
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:00 PM

My husband was done having kids so when I was pregnant with my last HE got fixed. I told him that I wouldn't do it. If something happened to him and i wanted to have kids with someone else I would like to be able to.

Sorry you did and you are regretting it. ((Hugs))

prissypoptart
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:02 PM
Thanks hun, I wish I had sent him to get cut, and the dr slipped up and chopped his dick off. :-)

Quoting som610:

My husband was done having kids so when I was pregnant with my last HE got fixed. I told him that I wouldn't do it. If something happened to him and i wanted to have kids with someone else I would like to be able to.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
som610
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this

HAHA I bet a lot of women wish that!

Quoting prissypoptart:

Thanks hun, I wish I had sent him to get cut, and the dr slipped up and chopped his dick off. :-)

Quoting som610:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN