Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

i wish i didnt get my tubes tied..

Posted by   + Show Post
I thought my marriage with Tom would last and we would be happy with that decision. Now im feeling like I made a mistake. Since our divorce has started and im dating someone exclusively now I feel like I cheated myself out of having more children with anyone I may potentially spend my life with. Im 30 I could still have more children physically I am capable. Currently I am overwhelmed with my 4 children that I get no help with, no physical or monetary assistance from either dads. We arent struggling and we are doing well as a single mother can do. They are actually pretty spoiled. lol, I know im not ready right now but I tell myself... What if??

Thats all, just needed to get it off my chest..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Replies (11-20):
heathermarie27
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:05 PM
I couldn't help but lol. I'm gla you are doing better but I'm sorry you are feeling this way? This may be a dumb question: are rivals reversible?

Quoting prissypoptart:

Thanks hun, I wish I had sent him to get cut, and the dr slipped up and chopped his dick off. :-)

Quoting som610:

My husband was done having kids so when I was pregnant with my last HE got fixed. I told him that I wouldn't do it. If something happened to him and i wanted to have kids with someone else I would like to be able to.

Sorry you did and you are regretting it. ((Hugs))

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prissypoptart
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:06 PM
I did some research. Lol, its about 3500-5000 for reversal and about the same for ivf.

Quoting heathermarie27:

I couldn't help but lol. I'm gla you are doing better but I'm sorry you are feeling this way? This may be a dumb question: are rivals reversible?

Quoting prissypoptart:

Thanks hun, I wish I had sent him to get cut, and the dr slipped up and chopped his dick off. :-)

Quoting som610:

My husband was done having kids so when I was pregnant with my last HE got fixed. I told him that I wouldn't do it. If something happened to him and i wanted to have kids with someone else I would like to be able to.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heathermarie27
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Holy auto correct fail. Idk how you understood that lol. When I win the lotto I will send you the cash :D

Quoting prissypoptart:

I did some research. Lol, its about 3500-5000 for reversal and about the same for ivf.

Quoting heathermarie27:

Quoting prissypoptart:

Quoting som610:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
birdiemom
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:10 PM
Aww momma, hugs. I have no words of wisdom, but there's always grand babies!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VictoriousTory
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this

LTNS!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi :D 

Cant u reverse it? I dunno... with guy u can... After this baby I am doing it! No more for me. 

ramita
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:31 PM
Its ok, it makes me a little sad especially because a lot of my friends are having babies right now, but not having another baby is something i'm willing to give up for not hurting everyday...

Quoting prissypoptart:

oh I am so sorry. :-(

Quoting ramita:

Regret was the only reason i didnt get my tied. I knew if, and thats a big if, we ever got in the right position we would consider having another and i knew i'd regret it, but it looks like i'm going to need a hysterectomy within the next year so i guess its out of my hands...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Girl, I'm going through the same shit right now since me and ex df split. It was a decision we made together thinking we were done. I honestly don't want anymore, but there is always that what if because I am so young.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jesslynn06
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this
You can get them untied.I forget the name of it but yes ma'am its expensive.If you see yourself with this guy your currently dating in it for the long haul then I'd have a indepth convo and seen what he wants.Good luck momma!!
jesslynn06
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:53 PM
Its called reversal tubal ligation.There are 3 main techniques
1. Tubal anastomosis
2.Tubal implantation
3.Salpingostomy (Fimbriectomy reversal)
The cost ranges from between $10,000.00 to $30,000.00.Its an outpatient surgery.Good luck momma hope this helps you.
rosemagic01
by Holli on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:52 AM

I hate to bring this in here but I wasn't able to see youre response to your post in the other group. I hope it didn't upset you though it wasn't ment to upset you. You quoted back but it was deleted when I got to it. Best of luck with your son and the school. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN