Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

dont know what to think anymore and tired of being te bad person

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:57 PM
  • 13 Replies

frustratedthe guy i m with he wants to have his way i mean he gives me mine but i have to argue and state my point then its times i feel like i mean the world to him and then its times i feel like he does anything to stay away from me and yet people say its my fault bc my best friend is back in my life so they say i am always looking for stuff to be mad about bc my best friend is my first love/.. i dont know if it me or him or what i just know i cant give up on a friend that has been here for twenty years for a relationship that has been for 3 months its crazy

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gacgbaker
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Sounds frustrating :(

One thing I've learned is that I need to pick my battles and in a relationship not having your way is something that needs to be accepted.  It's not easy, and sometimes I feel the choices made for our family are not at all what I would want, but I trust my husband fully to hear my opinions out and then come to the best decision he can.  

lilbit98
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:55 AM

k thank you

kaiser10123
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Oh yea that's hard but you have to seperate the two. If you and ur best friend were ex lovers than you started seeing someone new then there's a reason he's an ex. If you want to be with this new guy than you can't compare the two and give him a chance. Even though you and your ex are best friends he shouldn't be in ur relationship it's a receipe for disaster. Do you want to be with your best friend or the new guy? I understand how you feel trust me...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilbit98
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:52 PM

i aint sure this has been my best friend for twenty years and he was my first its crazy bc i feel somedays me and the new guy does great and other times i feel he tries to push me away and when that happens i seem to turn to the best friend with all these problems and he is like ok and why do you put up with it i dont know its crazy

TempestRayne
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this
You shouldn't be arguing with a Guy you have only been dating for three months. If he is so pushy that you have to argue with him, you are better off single.
lilbit98
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:02 PM

yeah but he asked me can we get a babysitter tomorrow and have a day to ourselves and see if that helps bc we just moved and both have been under so much stress and maybe we just need time together to decide what we want

katieGrace
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:08 PM
3 months should be the honeymoon period
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilbit98
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:13 PM

yeah we dated six years ago and he went bk to his wife bc she ended up pg. and this time i went n got him it wasnt no work where we were living so we up and moved 1500 miles away i have never been away from my friends or family so i am a little homesick and dont really know anyone and i just feel he is so wrapped up in his job and i told him that thats why he wants to spend some time together tomorrow bc he works from 12 noon to 12 at night and by the time he gets home i am ready to go to bed bc i get up at 6 to get the kids on the bus then i have the 22 mth old all day so i am tired i try to do my avon and look for jobs so everything is not on him

Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:52 AM

i think taht explains a lot.

honestly- i coudlnt be with somebody, who'd just leave me... for whatever reason.... also, i wouldnt want to "get him". i dunno-- that just all seems like bad news.

i agree with the othes; 3 months is supposed to be the honey moon stage.. but maybe its not since you guys have history...? plus it seems as if you guys are moving WAY too fast. do you trust him? (for me, i wouldnt- given our past).... you guys got together, moved 1500 miles away... all within 3 months? way too fast, esp for a relationship that was attempted- and failed- before.

how do you feel about the idea of losing your friend?

how do you feel about the idea of losing your current relationship?

i'll be honest... i dont think that your current relationship is the one for you. I dont know if its b/c of your 20 year friendship... or if is b/c you arent ready for a relationship... or he's not ready for one. could be a lot of things.

Quoting lilbit98:

yeah we dated six years ago and he went bk to his wife bc she ended up pg. and this time i went n got him it wasnt no work where we were living so we up and moved 1500 miles away i have never been away from my friends or family so i am a little homesick and dont really know anyone and i just feel he is so wrapped up in his job and i told him that thats why he wants to spend some time together tomorrow bc he works from 12 noon to 12 at night and by the time he gets home i am ready to go to bed bc i get up at 6 to get the kids on the bus then i have the 22 mth old all day so i am tired i try to do my avon and look for jobs so everything is not on him

lilbit98
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:15 PM

my best friend said  i will never leave my side but sometimes i feel me and the best friend have a strange relationship its like we dont wont each other til we are with someone else bc its like we always thought we would have each other its like i love you and i know i love you but dont want you but i want you not to want anyone else.

and the new guy he is ok . he tells me he tries to give me my way but he cant do it all the time. but i just dont know which honestly my best is just going through a dirvoice just got locked up and i told him i would always be here for him and believe it or not the new guy told me to write my best bc i promised i would and he wouldnt keep me away from my friend for twenty years and he knows a friend like that is hard to come by and yes he knows the best is my first but he saids he just wants me happy. i asked him why now he said bc before we were both getting out of relationships and was both not in a goodstate of my mind so he knew one of us would have ended up  hurt. and he never meant to hurt me he has really gotten like crazy about doing everything i want since the best is back in i guess he got the message when i said i could go home and have someone who will pay attention to me he really changed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN