Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I am sooooo confused.....

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:58 AM
  • 6 Replies

I'm not happy in my relationship, I guess I haven't been in a while, no matter what I try to make this work between us I feel like its a one way street and hes 300 feet behind me, I feel like I can't keep trying with nothing in return, He doesn't do squat except take care of the baby in the morning so I can sleep a little longer, but I get up, do the laundry, do the dishes vaccuum dust mopped the kitchen or the bathroom, which ever needs it and most of the time, I'm holding her or keeping a eye on her playing while I am doing so, he won't help, won't look for a job and his family sits there and tells me that I am abusing the system when I am trying to get a job, applying left and right, following up on my applications taking care of my dd and trying to get my GED so I can start school for my LVN. I love him but I don't want to be miserable, everyone says that its because I'm depressed and have ptsd after being attacked by my grandmothers boyfriend (meth addict, broke my cheekbone and nose and more) but honestly, it feels like ever since we moved back here, things have just gone down and down and now I just really want something new and different, I want someone that I can rely on to help me when I need it, not just sit there and bitch that he can't get a DVD or game system when his daughter needs things.

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Itzy0ll0tl
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:08 AM

have you tried lelling him all this like yu  posted it? without getting mad?

In the end, the only one that can make the decision to leave is you, bbut maybe if you talk to him about it, things will get better :)

good luck

newmommy1257
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:11 AM

I have it hasnt changed anything I love him but I want to be happy

ilovemykids732
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:13 AM
Awww...hun I know how you feel... Except I can't collect assistance cause I work... But I clean, cook and tend to my kids... My dh is un-employed and does nothing... It sucks... So here is a *hug* for you hun...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmybug
by Amanda on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:35 AM

i think you seriously need to rethink your relationship. if he's not up for a father role, then get rid of him. sounds like he's not doing much else anyway.

TempestRayne
by Donna on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:46 AM
Quoting luvmybug:

i think you seriously need to rethink your relationship. if he's not up for a father role, then get rid of him. sounds like he's not doing much else anyway.

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:29 AM
Exactly.

Why do women stay with these complete loser, lazy men???

Do they not realize what a terrible example it is setting for the kids?

Quoting luvmybug:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)