Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

prayers please **update**update again**

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:46 AM
  • 6 Replies

I will try to make this short and make sense. I am 36 weeks 5 days along with my second and doc just informed me yesterday that my  protien output is high so he tells me do a 24 hour collection and go over to L&D to have them check on your lil girl. After 2 hours in L&D they say all tests are fine go home and do your collection so my collection time ends this afternoon and I am TERRIFIED that she is going to have to come early and I really don't want that. My son was born at 27 weeks and I just keep thinking about all the hell he went through fighting for his life I know that she is pretty much full term but stiill scared. Could you guys just pray for me and I will let you all know what they say when I know. thanks.

Update: called the lab and they told me that they wont have results until monday because they dont do that test there they send it out i dont know how that could work since preeclampsia is such a pain in pregnancy

Update: doc said levels were high but not high enough to admit me but I have to make every L&D monitoring appointment (twice a week) and my once a week OB appointment. Since the test was finished Friday so idk how fast protein levels can rise so going to take my hospital bag with me to my L&D monitoring appointment this afternoon just in case...thank you all for the prayers good vibes ect. i will let yall know if i get admitted at the monitoring appointment

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Meg2011425
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:48 AM
37 weeks is full term. My son was born 37w 3d. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShesALady
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:50 AM
Prayers! You're almost 37 weeks though so that's really good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheMommaJessie
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:51 AM

I know it is but I just keep thinking what if she isn't as far as we thought.

Quoting Meg2011425:

37 weeks is full term. My son was born 37w 3d. I'll keep you in my prayers.

maddiesmommy5
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:53 AM

I will pray for you but don't worry mama I'm sure everything will be fine! I also had to do that test and it turned out that my dd and I were ok. good luck! 

TheMommaJessie
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:55 AM

i just keep thinking though what if I am not  that far.

Quoting ShesALady:

Prayers! You're almost 37 weeks though so that's really good.

TheMommaJessie
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:57 AM

thanks. my protien output at the doc was 30 so  that is why doc did the test but still scared so emotional this pregnancy.

Quoting maddiesmommy5:

I will pray for you but don't worry mama I'm sure everything will be fine! I also had to do that test and it turned out that my dd and I were ok. good luck! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN