Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

ipad question

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:29 PM
  • 14 Replies

i never really wanted one before but for some reason im looking into getting one now. so...i dont even know where to start cause it seems like there are many different ones out there. which one do you have? do you like it? which do you recommend? and anything else you might want to add, thanks

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AnCmommy525
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:49 PM
I have an IPad 3 and like it, I got it for work though. I wish apple and adobe would come to agreement though, flash isn't supported.
CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
shimbo941
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:03 PM

is the newest one the ipad 3?

AnCmommy525
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Yes
CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
angelicmama84
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:16 PM

I'd recommend the Google Nexus 7. It's either $200 or $250 (8gb or 16gb) and its Android so it's fully customizable. iPad's are neat, but as stated above, flash isn't supported and you'd be surprised at how many websites use flash. I had an iPad and the Nexus, I never use my iPad anymore. I'd sell it, but I know I wouldn't get as much as I paid for it so I might as well keep it. 

navybeauty88
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:19 PM
The iPad 3 is the newest one. The only difference between in the iPad 3s are the amount of memory you want and whether you want to use it on a network or wifi only. YouTube has a lot of videos comparing different tablets of you want more info.

ETA: a lot of websites are moving away from flash players. I've never had a problem viewing a site on my iPad. In fact most sites have iOS compatible versions of their web pages.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arrlmr2010
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:24 PM
My husband bought me the iPad 3 for Mother's Day and I could live without it. But I'm not found of apple. I like android better.
sahm_of_rj
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:24 PM
I have a 16 gb iPad 2 wifi only. I love it. If you get an android tablet go with one that is priced at least as high as the kindle fire. We bought an $80 android tablet for my son and it was truly awful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mami2oneboy
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:09 PM
I have an iPad 2 I love it. 3 is the newest one but it's not really much different
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:51 AM
I have the ipad2. I love it. I use it for almost everything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:49 AM

I have the ipad2. I love it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN