Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Now I know who my real friends are

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:28 PM
  • 14 Replies
This was a conversation between my 'best friend' & me she will be p & I will be v

P: hey car is fixed ima come see u n jd this afternoon

V; that's cool, I'm babysitting right now.

P: just gotta go get a new tag on the car. Ttyl

Now this was at 2. I called her 2 times she forwarded my calls & ignored my text. I get on fb and see that she posted 5 mins ago got plans to see other people I'm to pissed off to see you or go anywhere else.

Now would you be mad if that happened to you. She has yet to call me back or answer my text on why she could not call or text me or even fb message me that she don't feel like coming see us
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lovin_mybaby5
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:34 PM

bump

zmans_mommy
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:55 PM
I'd be mad. This is why I have no friends, so I don't have to deal with stuff like that :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:59 PM
I am sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kdtass
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Yeah i had a best friend who decided to almost call cps on us bc she thought i wasnt treating my child right and that was after not seeing us for like over a year!! And now she wants to be all talky to me and im kind of blowing her off.

TempestRayne
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Wait, is she pissed off at you? Why?
mom_of_one_2010
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:29 AM
I don't think she was, I'm always there for her when she needs me. I have yet to hear from her and in NOT about to contact her. If and when she is ready she can contact me.

Quoting TempestRayne:

Wait, is she pissed off at you? Why?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heartnhidin
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:31 AM
That's weird, I would be upset.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Army-Wife0128
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:35 AM
How did she go from wanting to stop by to being mad? did she get pissed off because you said you were babysitting and maybe she took it as don't come? how strange.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_of_one_2010
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:09 PM
She knows I babysit everyday.

Quoting Army-Wife0128:

How did she go from wanting to stop by to being mad? did she get pissed off because you said you were babysitting and maybe she took it as don't come? how strange.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boshs1andonly
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:11 PM

That is kind of crappy. I had a friend who made plans with me, then posted on fb that he was going to PA. Then when he called me the following week, he was like, oh I had something come up. Ok that's fine, but I should have found out before FB since you already made plans with me wtf. Sorry, didn't mean to steal your post, it is frustrating when people do that. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)