Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Good or Bad?

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:19 PM
  • 5 Replies

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mommy4-27-08
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:23 PM
I see nothing...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PrOuDMaMaOf0611
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Sorry about that! This laptop is so stupid .... anyway just need a little advice ! I am so tired of my kids wasting food , so I always TELL them how there are poor people in the world that do not have the luxuray of having a fidge or grocery stores or even a kitchen . So they continue to do ... so today I went online and looked up images on google and brought up pictures of the proverty in Africa. I dont think my daughter completely understood what I was showing her. Of couse im not really excepting it to work I just thought that mabey her seeing it would ? BAD OR GOOD idea? And please any suggestions to this will be helpful.

When I get there plates together I always give them small amounts and they usually eat it , if not then no bedtime snack is the rule. But through out the day , like today for instance my daughter and son both  grabbed  a banana and didnt finish it all . It irritates me bc food is so expensive.

PrOuDMaMaOf0611
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:32 PM

look where I replied to it ... I accidently sent before I sent anything. I hate my laptop.

amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think that's really going to help any.  Kids are pretty self-centric and aren't going to think about hungry kids in other countries when they're eating or throwing away their leftovers.

At least they chose healthy snacks. ;)

itsblissmas
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I definitely think it was a fine idea to try but I'm not sure it's going to work. My parents did that with us and it definitely didn't work. Good luck though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN