Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
So there's this girl me and dh went to HS with. Well last yr he added her to fb. Instantly she started with the leave ur wife and kids for me BS and then would say she was pregnant, knew the gender @ 8weeks, blah blah then always "lost it"... she also became stalker-ish with me and him...well after that non sense he deleted her.

Well I just got a message from a mutal friend of mine, dhs and this other girls... my friend said she got invited to a babyshower for the other girl this winter but she's NOT pregnant its for her BABY DOLL and this girl is like 24yrs old. Lives @ home no job. She buys the doll real diapers, made it a fb, buys formula, bottles, real clothes ect...

At her age I don't see hoe this behavior is ok at all. Or why her parents encourage it. She's not mentally disabled or anything. My friend doesn't really know how to react and asked my advise but I'm unsure myself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Replies (31-40):
beadingmom17
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:59 PM
I'd be concerned if they didn't find it weird! She seems like one of those women that would try to steal a baby. How sad that her parents ignore her like that...guess we know why she took a turn for Cuckooville

Quoting lilmama8408:

From what I'm told none of her friends are going they all find it weird. They don't even talk about it really when she brings it up they change the subject.

Her parents don't care whatever keeps her off their butts. Her entire room is full of baby stuff.

Quoting beadingmom17:

That actually makes me feel kind of sad for her...obviously she's a few fries short of a Happy Meal and needs help, but if her parents coddle her, it's just going to keep feeding her instability and she'll never get the help that she needs.

Wonder if she'll actually go through with the shower...and if people will actually show up...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilmama8408
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Yeah. The dolls fb page is not private and loaded with picks she has more baby stuff then I do, I have 2 kids.
She has a carseat, stroller, bottles, pacis, clothes, toys, swing, ect. I think she needs help. I told my friend that. I also find it a bit disturbing her parents would encourage it.
From watching law and order svu and what not she fits the profile of somebody who take a child. Which is scary. I'm not her friend and don't plan to be. Dh wants nothing to do with her. But our mutual friend is looking for advise. I told her to block her on fb but she feels to bad to do it

Quoting beadingmom17:

I'd be concerned if they didn't find it weird! She seems like one of those women that would try to steal a baby. How sad that her parents ignore her like that...guess we know why she took a turn for Cuckooville

Quoting lilmama8408:

From what I'm told none of her friends are going they all find it weird. They don't even talk about it really when she brings it up they change the subject.

Her parents don't care whatever keeps her off their butts. Her entire room is full of baby stuff.

Quoting beadingmom17:

That actually makes me feel kind of sad for her...obviously she's a few fries short of a Happy Meal and needs help, but if her parents coddle her, it's just going to keep feeding her instability and she'll never get the help that she needs.

Wonder if she'll actually go through with the shower...and if people will actually show up...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetieiv
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Umm talk about weirdo! I'd say go to the baby shower then report back all the crazy shit lol jk I guess this girl probably feels lonely and I would suggest she goes to a psychologist and get the much needed help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilmama8408
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:22 PM
I agree she needs help. The mutual friend is to afraid to tell her tho. O.o

Quoting sweetieiv:

Umm talk about weirdo! I'd say go to the baby shower then report back all the crazy shit lol jk I guess this girl probably feels lonely and I would suggest she goes to a psychologist and get the much needed help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sucker4myloves
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Girl she is gonna snatch someone's baby soon. Tell that girl's mama she needs psychiatric help before someone's baby gets stolen o_O

Quoting lilmama8408:

I think she does. Not normal at that age at all. I looked at the fb HUNDREDS of photos of baby stuff and the doll.
Her holding it, different outfits in a dtroller carseat ect O.o she has more bottles and pacis then I do for my 3 month old

Quoting rocrobin90:

wow. maybe she needs help.

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

lilmama8408
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Idk how to get ahold of her parents but they are encouraging the behavior.
I wonder if there's a way to report her for help

Quoting sucker4myloves:

Girl she is gonna snatch someone's baby soon. Tell that girl's mama she needs psychiatric help before someone's baby gets stolen o_O

Quoting lilmama8408:

I think she does. Not normal at that age at all. I looked at the fb HUNDREDS of photos of baby stuff and the doll.

Her holding it, different outfits in a dtroller carseat ect O.o she has more bottles and pacis then I do for my 3 month old

Quoting rocrobin90:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sucker4myloves
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:47 PM

:( I don't know that you can if she hasn't done anything illegal yet.

Quoting lilmama8408:

Idk how to get ahold of her parents but they are encouraging the behavior.
I wonder if there's a way to report her for help

Quoting sucker4myloves:

Quoting lilmama8408:

Quoting rocrobin90:

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

Itzy0ll0tl
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:18 AM

i would cut ties

TexasWife
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Born again baby is what it sounds like she has.

lilmama8408
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:19 AM
Nope. I've seen pics. Its just a cheap $10doll

Quoting TexasWife:

Born again baby is what it sounds like she has.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN