Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

live in a state where i dont know other mothers...

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:56 PM
  • 6 Replies
Its hard having 3 children under the age of 6...I live in Louisiana where I don't know anyone. I don't even leave the house hardly. Unless its to work. Its very straining..I recently had to get put on prozac for the cabin fever that I feel setting in. These walls close in more and more everyday. And I'm only 24...I'm starting to think that I'm too young to be feeling this old. Lol
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
gacgbaker
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:24 AM

Welcome!  I know it's hard when you don't have friends close by!

maddiesmommy5
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:35 AM

I understand! IM 25 but somedays i feel 50. None of our friends have children yet, so they don't really understand. 

ARMYWife624
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Well hey!! I feel the same. What part of LA do you live in. I'll be in shreveport sometime during november. We can grab some coffee! All my friends are childless and don't understand what i go through day to day. Im only 21. While they party, i make lunches, clean house, work and go to school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rocrobin90
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Too bad u dont live in SC we could hang out. Anyways welcome. Im 24 and have 2 kids

mommieof3_752
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:23 AM

I am a mother of 3 also. I will be 23 2marrow and I am an at home mom. My husband is gone for 7-14 days at a time. I NEVER leave the house exept for the walks I take with my 2 yr old son while my 7 & 5 yr old girls at school. We just moved to San Antonio TX and I have no friends.....like, not even 1. I think if it wasnt for cafemom I would flip my lid.lol. OH, yeah and my car engine locked up so we are seriously like stuck here in the house all day. My girls are carpooling with the mom that lived next door this week.

RosePetalTears
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:11 PM

i moved from mn to co with my dh and i knew nobody.  I was 21 with 2 under 2 and found i was preg shortly after moving.  I didn't even have work/school to go to. Its hard.

I'm now 25 with 3 toddlers and have a few friends in the area. Not many though.

Do you have any mommy groups in the area? That can be a good place to meet people. I've also met a couple close friends in my area thru this site.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN