Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

stay at home work opportunities??

Posted by   + Show Post

Does anyone know of any?

babies

pregnancy calendar

Pregnancy%20ticker

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:11 AM
Replies (11-19):
AleaKat
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:57 AM
Iv thought about being a miche bag representative just gotta judge if it'll be worth it

Quoting Devious333:

Yeah it's either a scam or not available in my area. Someone posted about alpineaccess.com, they were hiring but my state was one of a handful that didn't show up for states they hire from. Go figure lol.

Quoting AleaKat:

Seems like other than being an Avon lady everything is a freaking scam and a half! It's ridiculous! Yes there are women who have legit jobs from home but u usually have to work at a company for years before they let I work a sat position
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ahavah85
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:02 AM

Here's a list from www.clarkhoward.com. It's a general work-from-home guide.

http://www.clarkhoward.com/news/clark-howard/employment-military/work-home-guide/nFZH/

sahm_of_rj
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:02 AM
If you are crafty you can sell things on etsy. My sister wants me to set up a shop for invitations and hand-made cards, I am working on her wedding invitations now. I also do after school care for a little boy for $65 a week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eringlading
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:12 AM
there's scentsy, tupperware, avon, thirty one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommymarquette
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:20 AM

I need to find away to work at home, any ideas ? self business? Im trying to fight for my child and i need to make money to pay for attorney and be able to afford gas to see my husband down state. I wish there could be a real stay and home job you could do online, anything! It does seem like everything is a scam and i don't want non stop phone calls to my cell or junk emails.

coupon_ash_back
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:00 PM

dunno, I do stuff like cashcrate and swagbucks.

THeres avon,scentsy, dove idscoveries, etc.

sissyrose10706
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:33 PM

I work from home for It Works Global! I have to be honest I LOVE it! the start up cost was really cheap, and I have made everything back I have put into the company! You can message me if you would like some more info

jl89
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 5:18 PM

I work at home for a company called Spicus. I've worked there for over 2 years and actually found it on Craigslist (I was surprised it wasn't a scam lol). I'm an ESL teacher. The only bad thing about the job is that I work on South Korean time which is about 12 hours different from EST. So, I work 4 hours in the morning and 4 hours at night instead of 8 hours in a row. They pay per 10 minute class instead of an hourly wage or salary, and you're basically a contract worker. It works in a pinch though while I'm debating going back to school, and it is pretty fun for the most part.

Mamigogo
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:46 PM

I am a mother of 2 and I had been looking for work at home opportunities that were Legit! I finally found an at home job. I made $60.00 in one day. I know it's not alot but it did help me buy some groceries. I think if I keep it up it could help out with alot of other things. If you are intrested I can help you in anway. I also posted a link. I will help you make money b/c I know how hard it is to find jobs from home that are legit.

http://instantmoneynetwork.com/TJor

Tiffany

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN