Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

What the heck, It's my fault?

Posted by   + Show Post

I work in a law office here in Indiana but I have a side job which I seriously love doing which is making invitations for ANY occasion. During Sep-Oct I'm kind of slow with orders so I tend to get those 2 months off because of school. So a friend of mines asked me to do her daughter's birthday party invites which was fine because I adore her 2 little girls. I decided not to charge her, I bought all the things I needed too. I went all out in these invites, which were about 60 dollars to make. I'm fine and glad I was able to help her, plus I love doing them. I send her different layouts weeks ago I told her to double check all the information, she said everything was perfect. I got all the invites done yesterday, I scanned one of them so she could see it and...... she texts me at 11 pm yesterday saying the zip code was wrong! I was like omggg I screwed them up, I thought I seriously had because I have midterms this week and I'm just out of it. I wanted to double check the layouts I had send her and what the heck the zip code is the zip code she gave. Is this my fault? I put in 6 hours of work yesterday just to get them done. So now it's my fault?

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Replies (21-22):
rayroe2
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:10 PM

That is good I would tell her she can sharpie it on there lol

Quoting MariLu91:

I did lol I sent her all the emails! and texts

Quoting rayroe2:

Not your fault I would forward her the address she sent.

CafeMom Tickers
bustybee
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:04 AM

I would say its her fault. especially since she confirmed the information

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)