Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

TTC #3 (maybe?)

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:28 PM
  • 16 Replies

I am 22 I have a 3yr old DD and a 2 yr old DS. I lost a baby at the beginning of the year at 12wks pregnant. We weren't planning on having a 3rd but It happened...Since the M/C I have been on BC and my husband and I have been talking seriously about having baby #3. He actually wants like 5 or 6 kids, I am not sure how many I want but I do know that I would like to have another baby.

Here is my question.......How many moms my age have 3 kids? I will be 23 by the time of delivery, maybe 24 if it takes a while to get pregnant.

AND how many people have 3 kids under 5yrs old? do you enjoy it? What are your biggest challanges and your biggest rewards?

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mysticmom90
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Oh, we are in a committed and happy marriage, we have the funds and room in our home to have another baby as well.

ladyraven16
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I have 2 at 21 but they are 5&3. We will be trying next year for another so I would have 3 at 22-23 and 4 by 25 so I can get fixed in an ideal world lol. I think its fine. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rmfanfgljf
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:32 PM
I will give you a bump lol. By the the time I was 26 I had three babies. My oldest and youngest are 5y 9d apart, and my middle baby and youngest baby are 3y 8m 1d apart. I loved the age difference between my oldest and middle baby and I wished my last was born sooner but I have learned to love the age difference
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:32 PM

I am 24 expecting #3 in February. I'm not scared at all about the transition.  My oldest is 3.5 years old lol. So I will have 3 kids just shy of under 4 years.

joyfullem
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I will be 23 this month and I have 3 kids all under the age of 5!! Its hectic at times but I really love it !

Meg2011425
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:50 PM
My son is 3.5 and im trying for a second so I'm not in your shoes, but I'm 25. Here's a bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaideBug
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Here is a Bump. I'm 25 and just had #2 and they are 3.5 years apart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ramita
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:56 PM
I'm 23 and between me an dh we have 3 ages 6,5,3. My friend is 25 and her kids are 5,4,2. If i didnt have health problems i would enjoy it a lot more than i do...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrtymcdnl
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I had a friend who had all four of her babies by age 21. I don't think I want no more than 2 babies. I want to be able to give them.. not only all they need but also all they want. We arent rich by any means.. So i want to know they will always have all they need/want.

But if you and your dh are set on having 5 or 6 babies... then get to it... GL ON TTC.

mysticmom90
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Thank you! As it is right now I am more comfortable with just having 3, more than that would be a blessing however it is not in my planning.....but probably is in my husband's. I'll just take one TTC at a time lol.

Quoting chrtymcdnl:

I had a friend who had all four of her babies by age 21. I don't think I want no more than 2 babies. I want to be able to give them.. not only all they need but also all they want. We arent rich by any means.. So i want to know they will always have all they need/want.

But if you and your dh are set on having 5 or 6 babies... then get to it... GL ON TTC.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)