Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Why in the hell didn't someone tell me!

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:28 PM
  • 48 Replies
2 moms liked this
As a first time mother I have experienced some things that no one told me about. Don't get me wrong I love being pregnant (and yes I'm milking it!) no one told me about the gas( from both ends) constapation, and a variety of other things that I have experienced. It's funny to me about the things that everyone tells you to look for but fail to mention the sudden need to burp at the most awkward moments!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
feliciasmith
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Hahaha oh jeeze, I had THE worst gas in my whole life while pregnant but when my baby was born you could hear her fart from across the house lol

It's definetly the baby :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AMR320
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:53 PM
4 moms liked this
One word: hemmroids!! No one mentions that little jem either!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RheaF
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol, oh honey, the "joys" are just begining. Wait till you pee everytime you cough, sneeze, or laugh to hard,lol.

BabyBrooke13
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:55 PM

the nausea (and vomitting) from the epidural . . . peeing your pants everytime you laugh, cough or sneeze . . .

BabyBrooke13
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:56 PM
2 moms liked this

jinx

Quoting RheaF:

Lol, oh honey, the "joys" are just begining. Wait till you pee everytime you cough, sneeze, or laugh to hard,lol.

VictoriousTory
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:59 PM

omg not even the nurses t the hospital told me about the vommiting after the epidural...... they put an oxygen mask on me for a minute and I dunno... the next thing I know I am puking over the side of the bed.... my SO was asleep and I couldnt reach him to wake him up and I didnt have enough time to call a nurse.... all over the floor :( I was soooo embarassed. 

Quoting BabyBrooke13:

the nausea (and vomitting) from the epidural . . . peeing your pants everytime you laugh, cough or sneeze . . .

BabyBrooke13
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:02 PM

omg I know . . . luckily my mom was there and grab one of those bowl thingys . . . one minute I was starting to feel good and the next not so much . . .

Quoting VictoriousTory:

omg not even the nurses t the hospital told me about the vommiting after the epidural...... they put an oxygen mask on me for a minute and I dunno... the next thing I know I am puking over the side of the bed.... my SO was asleep and I couldnt reach him to wake him up and I didnt have enough time to call a nurse.... all over the floor :( I was soooo embarassed. 

Quoting BabyBrooke13:

Mrs-Robinson
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:03 PM
4 moms liked this

Has anyone told you that you'll shit yourself during labor yet?

If not, you're welcome, lol

mrsledford09
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Dont hold ur burps or it will cause intergestion (it happened to me) No fun! Milk caused heart burn, for me too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsledford09
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:06 PM
I didnt...but i was pukin the entire time i was giving labor

Quoting Mrs-Robinson:

Has anyone told you that you'll shit yourself during labor yet?

If not, you're welcome, lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)