Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

3 months no period ?

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:39 AM
  • 10 Replies

i had taken 2 pregnancy test that came back positive then went to planned parenthood tyo get it confirmed and they said its negitive and to go get a blood test so i went before my medical ran out and oit came back negative and its been 3 months and no sign of aunt flo to come ...this is so confusing and it scares me because of my oregnancy with my daughter the pregnancy hormon with he rdidnt show up until i was 24 weeks pregnant ...could i be pregnant and the hormaon to low to show up ?

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TexasWife
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:43 AM

no clue. Did you tell anyone that you had two positives? That seems odd in itself.

ashleigh24
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:44 AM
O no I'm sorry. That is weird that the at home pregnancy test said positive and then the doc said not. I know the feeling about no period. We hate it but when it doesn't come it is scary. I haven't had a period in 2 months working on 3 months now and I was scared to death because I'm always on time. I've taken 3 test and all negative plus my hubby is fixed so I'm concerned about my period. I just have to make time to go to doctor. Anyways, back to you...If the last one didn't show up until later then I would ask for an ultrasound to be sure. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof2nuts
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:49 AM

i had told planned parent hood my past with my daughter and that i had 2 positive test at home ...and my family doc but they told me if i dont get my period to get an a ultrasound the only thing is i have no medical insurance 

Anl1991
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Medicaid goes back 3 months..

Quoting mommyof2nuts:

i had told planned parent hood my past with my daughter and that i had 2 positive test at home ...and my family doc but they told me if i dont get my period to get an a ultrasound the only thing is i have no medical insurance 

mommyof2nuts
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:46 PM

i had medicaid but since me and my husband make to much for it to cover us 

shilohkitten
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Try applying for state insurance.

Quoting mommyof2nuts:

i had medicaid but since me and my husband make to much for it to cover us 

lovinmybabyboys
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:41 PM
My mil was like that when she was pregnant with my husband. They had to do a vaginal exam to prove she was pregnant. She had 5 negative urine tests and one negative blood test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alejandra10
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:44 PM
Ask for an ultrasound with my second we were TTC I was almost sure I was pregnant but the home test were all negative and the doctor test was negative apparently my symptoms were due a uti I know what uti are and no I knew it wasn't that I found ut until I was 17 weeks when I demanded an ultrasound and assure I wasn't leaving until I got my ultrasound and there was my baby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof2nuts
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:56 PM

my problem is that i dont have medical and the only way to get medicaid is if i were to be pregnant and have a paper confirming it but im in a catch 22 i cant go get an ultrasound since i dont have insurance and i cant get insurance if i dont get an ultrasound ....and i dont have money for a ultrasound ....i dont know what to do at this point other than just go to the er and tell them some stupid reason and get seen and see if they can do an ultrasound ....but thats a huge bill:(

datssumsheet
by Sarah on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:59 PM

I guess if you were once you could be again

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)