Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I knew It!!

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:32 AM
  • 64 Replies
So late last night/this morning I made a post about not being able to make it today. Soo let me give a little insight as to how my day went. I left my house about 12pm to go grocery shopping and put my husband's check in the bank. Well when I left his construction yard my 4 year old dd informed me that she left her shoes at the house. No biggie its only 12 miles. So we run back home and don't leave again until 1:15. I get back home at roughly 3:30 and notice my 4year old dd's dog is missing. Now mind you she is 4 and she has a pitbull. That's all we own (please no bashing) so I went to my neighbors and bought some eggs and asked him if he'd seen the dog. He tells me no,goes in gets the eggs comes back out and goes "you said a black pit huh? I told him yes he goes well umm and walks in and slams the door. Well I decided to drive our field to see if i see him.and see if i see him and sure enough my daughters dog is laying in my field with a gun shot! And they didn't even make it humanely. To say this day sucks ass is a huge understatement!! My daughter is so heartbroken
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jmaw89
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:35 AM
I couldn't imagine :( I have heard about farm communities that if pets wander they get shot. So sad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilmama8408
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow id call and report that. That is so wrong and I'm so sorry. Pits have a horrible reputation because of bad owners not the dogs themselves. A pit and most other animals and even humans will do anything for their family no matter the outcome. I'm so sorry about your dog and hope your daughter is able to find some sort of peace. I hope that the person(s) responisble get punished
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
m0mmy0ftw02012
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:35 AM

aww

LoveMyLos
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:38 AM
Oooh id be retaliating...poor girl. What a douch bag.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amanda2487
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:40 AM
Quoting jmaw89:

I couldn't imagine :( I have heard about farm communities that if pets wander they get shot. So sad

its so sad. He only wandered our field and yard. The only thing we can think of is our neighbors are KNOWN druggies (we didn't know this when we bought our house) and the dog that got killed was very alert and would bark when something was off at night..... makes me wonder what they was up too.
Amanda2487
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:42 AM
Quoting lilmama8408:

Wow id call and report that. That is so wrong and I'm so sorry. Pits have a horrible reputation because of bad owners not the dogs themselves. A pit and most other animals and even humans will do anything for their family no matter the outcome. I'm so sorry about your dog and hope your daughter is able to find some sort of peace. I hope that the person(s) responisble get punished

I called the sheriffs department and they came out and seen the dog and took a report. Dd finally fell asleep. She's not going to know what to do. Thankfully we have a blue pit that she loves
Amanda2487
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:43 AM
Quoting LoveMyLos:

Oooh id be retaliating...poor girl. What a douch bag.

Dh is out for vengeance. People make me sick!
kissmiss213
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:44 AM

poor girl! we had a german shepard that was stolen out of our yard the day after a neighbor said he was going to kill her, we (my sisters and dad) were devestated.

jmaw89
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:46 AM
We had a pit once and well my mom hung out with some "winners" sometimes. Well the dog was at a "friends" house while he was working and one of his friends was high on meth convinced the dog was gonna bite him so he stabbed him in the throat. People are disgusting.

Quoting Amanda2487:

Quoting jmaw89:

its so sad. He only wandered our field and yard. The only thing we can think of is our neighbors are KNOWN druggies (we didn't know this when we bought our house) and the dog that got killed was very alert and would bark when something was off at night..... makes me wonder what they was up too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amanda2487
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:02 AM
Quoting jmaw89:

oh geez! That's what these people do is meth. I get not everyone likes pits.... to each their own. But killing someones animal "just because' makes mad.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN