Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Due in 3 days... cant take much more :(

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:18 AM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this
Cramps and contractions the last 3 days. This girl needs to come out already. I could use advice or comforting words....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nautica_lucas
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:20 AM
They could be real contractions if they're that bad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rwebb11
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:21 AM
You can do it. Just remember the end result is a beautiful baby. That is worth anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMommy51006
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:44 AM
Hang in there! You have come this far, you can finish it out. Try going to a mall or something and doing a bunch of walking.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VictoriousTory
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:18 AM

Awww honey you'll make it!!! This is the hardest time in pregnancy!!! The time will come before you know it!!! Just try to take naps and relax as much as possible. Try going for walks or rocking on a yoga ball... that helped me a lot. 

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Well, if you're starting to have cramps and contractions then it shouldn't be too much longer. ((HUGS)) and hang in there!

Mami2oneboy
by Sara on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey I havent see u around here in a while!!! I hope you have the baby soon <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaiVal
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:30 AM
Thanks everyone! I feel better today. I'm still ready, but I know she can't stay in there forever!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrS.GiFFord
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:34 AM
Is this your first? I was like that with mine.LOL. he came 9 days passed his due date and it drove me crazy with impatience. Your feelings are normal...just try to keep busy or watch some TV because soon you will. Not have the luxury of not.being interrupted.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ninjascreenname
by Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:34 AM
Squeeze her out like toothpaste!!! LOL. /hugs, you're almost there! Anything left to do to keep your mind of of it? House clean? Nursery put together? Clothes all washed? Go on a good long walk maybe? Idk, I'm hoping to see an update with baby pictures soon though. :) Good luck and I hope you have an easy labor and an uneventful birth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaiVal
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:39 AM
This is my third! I am definitely trying to stay busy. I'll just keep knitting booties, Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)