Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Everyone is sleeping and I'm

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:48 PM
  • 19 Replies

on here! Bored out of my mind, eating a blizzard. I know I'm going to regret it later, but it's so good. I had surgery almost a month on my gall bladder and I just can't eat some things anymore! I had have of it earlier and I ran to the bathroom 20 minutes later. So what are you all doing? I'm thinking about working on my hat that I am crocheting and just sitting on here and facebook.

by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kaiser10123
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:52 PM
I'm on here too I don't have a Facebook too much childish nonsense. That ice cream sure do sound good right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pmsforlife
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:53 PM
I'm sitting at home waiting for my stupid bf to call. He's been working at some rig all day! I hate the oilfield!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:56 PM
just relaxing being on here and watching tv
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MAJL2009
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:56 PM

I only have facebook for my family since we live far away from each other. But I think I'm getting a cold too...this weekend has been amazing and sucky all at the same time.

layawatling
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:57 PM

I am watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix and waiting for my youngest dd to fall asleep.

MAJL2009
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Sometimes I wish I didn't have insomnia cause it has been driving me up the wall lately!

nebcutie
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:02 AM

I was mking a scarf but am taking a break cause I will run out of yarn anyways. lol That blizzard idea sounds pretty good but to far of a drive. :/

MAJL2009
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:14 AM

I know I won't run out of yarn, but I don't have the motivation right now to finish it lol and the blizzard was from earlier when my best friend took me to Walmart since my car is broken down once AGAIN! Grr lol

Quoting nebcutie:

I was mking a scarf but am taking a break cause I will run out of yarn anyways. lol That blizzard idea sounds pretty good but to far of a drive. :/

3babiesofmyown
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Working.....all night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3babiesofmyown
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:16 AM
Oh an I totally want to learn how to crochet!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN