Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

can i be pregnant please dont bash (tmi)

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:17 AM
  • 8 Replies

im 22 and have two children, my son is 3 my daughter almost 11 month. for the last few months my periods have been weird and i feel very pregnant my periods are normally preety heavy my first weird peroid in august was light for 3 days only needed 1 pad a day then when i woke up 4th morning was quite alot and that was it. my second period in september was light agian just 1 pad a day that lasted 10 days, ive been very sleepy, through day constant dull headaches, get alot of stomach pain and sharp pains when presure on it or if i lay on stomach it hurts, i get moody for littlest thing, im constantly at toilet i woke up to a nose bleed this morning got them with my daughter. 2 week ago when i went shopping my partner was on a corse so couldnt help me carry bags they were quite heavy went to toilet after and i had bled a little guessing coz they were heavy, and i no its weird saying this but sometimes they say pets can sense it well my 2 kittens have suddenly got very loving with me always laying on me and following me everywere. i have took about 6 tests since the first weird period all negative last one took was over a week ago going to get a test in a bit see if changed. i would go to docs but my doc is useless he tells me if tests are negative theres no way im pregnant he did when i was preg 4 month after son was born but had a misscarriage. help please i no u can have period and get negatives and still be preg.

by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
coupon_ash_back
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Well go to another doctor  or those places that do tests for free. Most (not always)of the time if it's negative, then it's negative. Anyone that has sex can get pregnant

kolbiesmommy
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Do you or did you breastfeed? My periods were weird for a yr and a half after having my 2nd baby. I went as far as not having one for two months a yr ago and she was a 1 1/2 yr old then. I think your body is still trying to get back to normal from having your baby 11 months ago. Breastfeeding can throw it off even more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmaryAliyah
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:57 AM

you could be... but it sounds like you need a new doctor.You said you have a 11 month old, are you still breast feeding, that could be causing your problems, I had problems with my period while breastfeeding, especially when my kids started eating normal foods, I also had crazy periods an nose bleeds from working out really hard in the gym. It could be so many things. Best thing to do is see a GOOD Doctor that will not just test to see if your pregnant but to make sure nothing else is wrong inside.

jesuschild06
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Greatly agree with this. Also, another dr is a good idea to. And when you go insist on getting a script for a blood test. 

Quoting kolbiesmommy:

Do you or did you breastfeed? My periods were weird for a yr and a half after having my 2nd baby. I went as far as not having one for two months a yr ago and she was a 1 1/2 yr old then. I think your body is still trying to get back to normal from having your baby 11 months ago. Breastfeeding can throw it off even more.

mommieof3_752
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I have had the same problems and feeling the same way you are for the past few months. My periods are usually normal and lately they have been so strange. I have had the short light ones like you said and I have had them be very light but last 7-10 days. I dont understand it either. I have also been peeing so much and having headaches. And I swear I feel a lump in my tummy but my dh says there is nothing there. Im not sure what cud be going on with us. I have not takin a test yet...b\c Im in denial, I already have 3 kids and I just turned 23 on the 10th of this month. Im going to get one when my dh comes home from the oil rig 2marrow. After I take it I will let you know.,,P.S. My puppy has been very lovey to me to...sleeping on my tummy everynight.

TheMommaJessie
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:28 AM

i suggest finding a new doc that will do a blood test. but idk you might be but then again if you are stressing over anything that you weren't before August that could be causing it too..

Kerrypear
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:13 AM
Are you on Birth control ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kayla060812
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Get a blood test. Go to a different doctor
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)