Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

last night i kinda lied to hubby :-/

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:24 AM
  • 18 Replies

my husband and  usually have an open relatonship and dont hide things... he doesnt agree with forums like this,im not sure if its cuz he doesmt like me airin dirty laundry(he doesnt like facebook or other chat thins too).. he feeks our business is ours. anywho- we got in a MAJOR argument last night and hen afer it ws all said and done we were laughing and playin around again..i got on the computer to checkon another post i made on here. he aske(which he never does)what i was doin and i said i was on school trying todo my paper for today. he aske to see...well at that point i was busted and told him it wasnt for school and i was on thi forum.. he got all pissy, not about the lie but that i was airing lanudry,,,,,wtf i need a release..we dont have friends, or go anyhwere, my family is 500 mile away, hes on the east coast(we are in nevada) i get i lied and got caught i jut wante toavaoid another argument, and i told him about it and i got the reaxioni was tryingto avoid

by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ruby_jewel_04
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:27 AM
You both sound really immature honestly. Y'all need to be honest, and he needs to chill out about social media sites.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambermarie2006
by Amber on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Pretty much

Quoting ruby_jewel_04:

You both sound really immature honestly. Y'all need to be honest, and he needs to chill out about social media sites.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeanne1987
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:30 AM
1 mom liked this
It happens I do not have a fb because of this exactly, explain to him on this site its not people you know, its all women, and sometimes you need anothers opinion. Just explain calmly, tell him hia reactions hurt you, and make sure what you post you're willing to share with him what you post
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeanne1987
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:32 AM
I don't think she sounds immature, it happens, and the social media thing, Ive been with my dh for 11 years and we still have our opinins on the subject.

Quoting ambermarie2006:

Pretty much

Quoting ruby_jewel_04:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sj3starz
by Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:34 AM
My hubby hates it too so i make a point to tell him when I'm saying good things about him. I just don't mention when I'm complaining or asking advice about him. Lol. A lot of the time I will tell him I'm just reading posts too. It makes him feel better that I'm not being "involved" though sometimes I am.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommieof3_752
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:36 AM

My husband knows I am on this site and he thinks its good that I have people I can turn to when I need a friend. I dont have any friends here in San Antonio....or anywhere, and he is gone 7-14 days straight a month at the oil rig he works on. Everyday when I talk to him he asks "Whats the ladies up to today" lol. Im so sorry. Ask your husband if he would rather you talk about your dirty laundry to someone he will have to actually see and be around. Everyone needs a friend. I hope you can through to him...and we have all been caught in a little white lie. He will get over it..just try to make him understand that us girls help make your day easier and that we are here when you need an ear to listen. 

mommieof3_752
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:39 AM

She asking for advice not and insult. How is she immature???? Your mean. She is already hurt that her dh is upset at her...why add insult to injury??

Quoting ruby_jewel_04:

epaolini
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:40 AM

thanks ladies...it helps knowin theres ther in my situation or can at least relate and give theyre tke on things.. things are just so uptight and i feel i need a release. but inthe end if it becomes a problem i wont be on here :-(

KristaElizabeth
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:41 AM

DF isn't a huge fan of CM because he "doesn't get it" but it doesn't keep me off of it.

I would try to limit the time you talk about CM to your hubby.

Best of luck dear!!!

CafeMom Tickers
KristaElizabeth
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Agreed with the writing in red. clapping

Quoting mommieof3_752:

She asking for advice not and insult. How is she immature???? Your mean. She is already hurt that her dh is upset at her...why add insult to injury??

Quoting ruby_jewel_04:

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)