Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

who here likes chocolate???

Posted by   + Show Post
Im so tired of dh obsessing over my love of chocolate. Just bc i could eat a king size hershey bar in half a day. I go days with out chocolate. Its just some thing that i LOVE! lol. Acouple years ago, i ate some of our kids halloween candy and they told their grandma. So ever since then, she thinks that if she gets the kids chocolate, she has to give me some too!!! Its bulshit! Makes me feel like she thinks i eat all the candy she gets them and i only did that once WITH the consent of asking them of corse. Dh hates chocolate. I just told him im not the only woman out there that likes it. I crave it more when its that time of the month. But i dont eat it every damn day!!!! Im just venting. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Replies (21-30):
Nicholy10
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 6:43 PM

I know what you mean!

Quoting Candace8609:

Lol! Yea we also dont like the kids eating to much candy. When the kids stay with the grandparents, my sd almost always gets sick bc of all the junk they eat over there.

Quoting Nicholy10:

I love chocolate....and candy in general. If it's in the house I'll eat it. My son tends to be out of sight out of mind, and I don't like him to eat too much. So what I do with his halloween stash is save a small bag for him to eat a little here and there and the rest me and my husband eat.... I know when he gets bigger this plan will have to stop, but hey it works for now. :o) My son is 3 years old so far he mainly trick or treats for his mommy and daddy. lol. 

My mil knows me and my husband are candy lovers so she brings us candy now and then in bags that don't look like candy so our 3 year old won't notice and beg for a bunch. lol. 

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Oct. 21, 2012 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I can eat a king size in a matter of minutes. Lol I love chocolate but don't eat it much cause I am trying to loose weight
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ProudMommy51006
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 8:46 PM
Yea, he probably would have a lot to say to me, last night I ate a whole pint of Ben and jerrys in like an hour.

Quoting Candace8609:

Its not so much a issue as if i eat a king size candy bar within acouple hrs he always has some thing to say about it :/ then the kids pick that up. Like i took my 6yo to the store yesterday and she kept asking me if im going to get me some chocolate.

Quoting ProudMommy51006:

This lol

I love chocolate and eat it daily... I dont understand why your dh has an issue with it.

Quoting Sunivondea:

Pffft who DOESN'T eat their kids Halloween candy? Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MAJL2009
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Lol don't take my chocolate away! Lol boyfriend did that once, but he was lucky I forgot I had another in the cupboard from when I had surgery. :) I think he loves chocolate just as much as I do, but I limit myself and don't eat it everyday. I can tell when it's going to be a bad cramp month when I crave chocolate like crazy around AF time. :/ those are the worst!

MAJL2009
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 9:01 PM

My son was 6 weeks old his first Halloween, so who the candy? Ya, me! :) He still doesn't care much for candy...good thing I think!

Quoting Candace8609:

Lol yea i ate my ds halloween candy his first halloween :P

Quoting sucker4myloves:

Shiiit, my son was nine months old his first halloween, I dressed him up as Yoda and took him and my three year old niece trick or treating. He couldn't eat candy so guess who got all his chocolate...that's right. (gave my niece his sour candies lmao)

Quoting Candace8609:

Glad im not the only one. Lol. Their grandma just makes it out to be im a bad mom for that ONE TIME i ate some of their candy. She hasnt said that to me, but i sence it in her actions of making sure she gets me chocolate when she gets it for the kids :/

Quoting Sunivondea:

VictoriousTory
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 9:01 PM
1 mom liked this

i love chocolate too :) especially with peanut butter 

steffielou_who
by Stefanie on Oct. 21, 2012 at 9:03 PM
I hate milk chocolate and dark chocolate but I totally dig brownies and chocolate cakes... And whit chocolate is my absolute fave! Or hazelnut chocolate, chocolate with nuts, etc...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunivondea
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 9:26 PM
Going out on a limb here. Lol but,

Maybe she just knows how much you love chocolate and is bringing you some too? As a nice gesture? Maybe? Lol

Quoting Candace8609:

Glad im not the only one. Lol. Their grandma just makes it out to be im a bad mom for that ONE TIME i ate some of their candy. She hasnt said that to me, but i sence it in her actions of making sure she gets me chocolate when she gets it for the kids :/

Quoting Sunivondea:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 9:31 PM
i love it. Tell your dh that there is a study that says that a certian chocolate fights aginst some deisese i forget which one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Candace8609
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Lol im pretty sure its just her being nice. But i dont want it to be her thinking she hasto get ME candy bc shes afraid ill take from the kids :/

Quoting Sunivondea:

Going out on a limb here. Lol but,

Maybe she just knows how much you love chocolate and is bringing you some too? As a nice gesture? Maybe? Lol

Quoting Candace8609:

Quoting Sunivondea:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)