Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

who here likes chocolate???

Posted by   + Show Post
Im so tired of dh obsessing over my love of chocolate. Just bc i could eat a king size hershey bar in half a day. I go days with out chocolate. Its just some thing that i LOVE! lol. Acouple years ago, i ate some of our kids halloween candy and they told their grandma. So ever since then, she thinks that if she gets the kids chocolate, she has to give me some too!!! Its bulshit! Makes me feel like she thinks i eat all the candy she gets them and i only did that once WITH the consent of asking them of corse. Dh hates chocolate. I just told him im not the only woman out there that likes it. I crave it more when its that time of the month. But i dont eat it every damn day!!!! Im just venting. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Replies (31-40):
Candace8609
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Lol oh i WILL tell him ;)

Quoting sissy852:

i love it. Tell your dh that there is a study that says that a certian chocolate fights aginst some deisese i forget which one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 9:50 PM
;) i am curious what he will say. Lol

Quoting Candace8609:

Lol oh i WILL tell him ;)

Quoting sissy852:

i love it. Tell your dh that there is a study that says that a certian chocolate fights aginst some deisese i forget which one

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Candace8609
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Lol thats awesome! I did that once ;) if its that time of the month i will eat a pound hersheys bar. Why is it that women crave so much sweets during their period?! Its insain!

Quoting ProudMommy51006:

Yea, he probably would have a lot to say to me, last night I ate a whole pint of Ben and jerrys in like an hour.

Quoting Candace8609:

Its not so much a issue as if i eat a king size candy bar within acouple hrs he always has some thing to say about it :/ then the kids pick that up. Like i took my 6yo to the store yesterday and she kept asking me if im going to get me some chocolate.

Quoting ProudMommy51006:

This lol

I love chocolate and eat it daily... I dont understand why your dh has an issue with it.

Quoting Sunivondea:

Pffft who DOESN'T eat their kids Halloween candy? Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenniy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 9:51 PM
NO ONE touched my chocolate!!! Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Candace8609
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Omg i know! Why is it that women crave chocolate during their period?! I just asked another lady the same question. Lol. Its weird.

Quoting MAJL2009:

Lol don't take my chocolate away! Lol boyfriend did that once, but he was lucky I forgot I had another in the cupboard from when I had surgery. :) I think he loves chocolate just as much as I do, but I limit myself and don't eat it everyday. I can tell when it's going to be a bad cramp month when I crave chocolate like crazy around AF time. :/ those are the worst!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Candace8609
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Exactly how i am. And if im eating it infront of the kids, SOME TIMES if they are good and work their big blue eyes, i will cave and give em some :P

Quoting Jenniy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenniy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Lol I get them their own, mine isn't cheap!

Quoting Candace8609:

Exactly how i am. And if im eating it infront of the kids, SOME TIMES if they are good and work their big blue eyes, i will cave and give em some :P

Quoting Jenniy:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ProudMommy51006
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Haha yep, it's that time of the month. Started yesterday and craved Ben and Jerry's bought one and smashed it lol dh didn't even open his til tonight, had a few bites and it's back in the freezer lol I don't know why we crave sweets during our period, but I think we all do lol

Quoting Candace8609:

Lol thats awesome! I did that once ;) if its that time of the month i will eat a pound hersheys bar. Why is it that women crave so much sweets during their period?! Its insain!

Quoting ProudMommy51006:

Yea, he probably would have a lot to say to me, last night I ate a whole pint of Ben and jerrys in like an hour.

Quoting Candace8609:

Its not so much a issue as if i eat a king size candy bar within acouple hrs he always has some thing to say about it :/ then the kids pick that up. Like i took my 6yo to the store yesterday and she kept asking me if im going to get me some chocolate.

Quoting ProudMommy51006:

This lol

I love chocolate and eat it daily... I dont understand why your dh has an issue with it.

Quoting Sunivondea:

Pffft who DOESN'T eat their kids Halloween candy? Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChgIsGood2012
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Raises my hand hesitantly but proudly! lol...i enjoy chocolate but I have to get it every few months because if I eat a little, I can eat a lot.

MusicMuse1991
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 10:20 PM

I am addicted to Kit Kats

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)