Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

i need a good anti-anxiety med any suggestions

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:20 PM
  • 4 Replies

I feel like i am starting to have panic attacks over nothing i did not want to go on meds but i think i have to have you tried any that worked 

by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Fields456
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:23 PM
I take Xanax and have taken Ativan but since my major panic attack a month ago they put me back on Xanax. I take it every 8 hours when needed most days I don't take it at all but some days I take it every 8 hours. I'm actually having a mild panic attack now. Just took it about. 10 min ago and I'm feeling a lot better hopefully will feel fine in another 15-20 min.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sashamom27159
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Quoting Fields456:

I take Xanax and have taken Ativan but since my major panic attack a month ago they put me back on Xanax. I take it every 8 hours when needed most days I don't take it at all but some days I take it every 8 hours. I'm actually having a mild panic attack now. Just took it about. 10 min ago and I'm feeling a lot better hopefully will feel fine in another 15-20 min.

does the xanax make you see things that are not there or your heart race 

Fields456
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Not if u take it for what it is kent for and the prescribed dose. It is the drug many ppl choose to take to get fucked up on in a large quantity but when u take it for anxiety is just makes u come back to normal I feel so much better now after taking it what 20 min ago Calm collected and back to my normal self

Quoting sashamom27159:

Quoting Fields456:

does the xanax make you see things that are not there or your heart race 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sashamom27159
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:49 PM

i think i am going to ask my doctor about itI feel like a crazy person  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN