Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MIL was in town! VENT

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 10:18 PM
  • 2 Replies

So MIL was in town for 3 or 4 days. I didnt get to see her the days she was here thank god too! It seems like she just always wants to bring DH down. So the first day she took DH and DS to the park with her her BF and her BFs DS. they really didnt talk much but DH isnt the talkative type. they came over sunday when i was at work again and when i went home for lunch DH told me all she did was talk shit about everything. My house is spotless and so is DS room. We also cleaned the kitchen almost spotless minus the dishes. She had something to say about everything. He likes to bring everyone down with her in her misery! she told DH he is the reason my son doesnt talk much. Im thinking really, every kid develops at there own pace! then she says my place is trashed when it was spotless and only thing on the floor was DS toys he got sat at his bday party. ikd where she comes off with disrespecting my house and DH in my own home! i always had respect for her in her house and outside. that is just how i was raised. In the end DH kicked her out because she was bitching too much!

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jazzylady88
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:29 AM

wow its a good thing you werent there..hehe...some ppl are like you said miserable and misery loves company...at least your man defends your home..my mil is so sensitive everytime we ahve to tell her something she plays the anxiety card...so annoying! if only we could pick our in laws too..haha

tami_n_joe
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this

i know im glad he defended my home while i was at work. if i were there i would have deff said something to her. I know i would love to choose my inlaws. Well i guess its a good thing DH has a caring loving dad and step mom.

Quoting jazzylady88:

wow its a good thing you werent there..hehe...some ppl are like you said miserable and misery loves company...at least your man defends your home..my mil is so sensitive everytime we ahve to tell her something she plays the anxiety card...so annoying! if only we could pick our in laws too..haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)