Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

what dont you get about "idk what model it is".....seriously!

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 12:13 AM
  • 16 Replies

ugh df is just pushing my buttons tonight, first its about my not feeling good because i ate something bad at lunch he says "im just trying to get out of changing ds's diaper", now its about the crib.....he asked me to look up how to change our ds's crib into a toddler bed, sure of course i would....if i knew what model it was.....he then says "look at babies r us where we got it" i told him that they dont make this model anymore and thats why it was on sale, we got the very last one in stock. he told me to look up a random video on how to change it.....seriously how about you look for a random video on how to switch it and get mad at yourself when you cant do it, instead of trying to make me do it and then getting mad at me when it doesnt go together......

sorry i needed to vent :/

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oOoLeilanioOo
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Gah, I would tell him to go hide in the closet until I was ready to deal with his BS. Sorry you're having to deal with it. (((Hugs)))
redbutterfly666
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Quoting oOoLeilanioOo:

Gah, I would tell him to go hide in the closet until I was ready to deal with his BS. Sorry you're having to deal with it. (((Hugs)))

thanks i just wanna smack him right now >.<  so now im looking to see if i can find it and im not finding it but just to shut him up im doing it >.<

LuvsHopesDreams
by Lindsey on Nov. 10, 2012 at 4:40 PM
2 moms liked this

Why can't your DF look up the info for himself????

redbutterfly666
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Quoting LuvsHopesDreams:

Why can't your DF look up the info for himself????

cuz he sucks at looking things up, and it would take him twice as long to find it 

.thatsme.
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't feel bad, I'm ready to kick my SO in the balls and laugh at his stupid ass!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
redbutterfly666
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Quoting .thatsme.:

Don't feel bad, I'm ready to kick my SO in the balls and laugh at his stupid ass!

lol i told him to look through the house for the manual that he probably threw away, so now he's pulling everything out of the closet,everything out of our junk drawr and spare bedroom just to find it lol

BrookeNicole86
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Try lifting the mattress up. A lot of the convertible cribs have the instructions attached to the board the mattress sits on so they can't get lost. Good luck, and sorry you're having a rough day!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
redbutterfly666
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Quoting BrookeNicole86:

Try lifting the mattress up. A lot of the convertible cribs have the instructions attached to the board the mattress sits on so they can't get lost. Good luck, and sorry you're having a rough day!

ours just has a cheesy metal thing for the matress so the manual isnt there...its a mini crib 

luvmybug
by Amanda on Nov. 10, 2012 at 6:21 PM

vent all you want girlie! :)

Carter61110
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Does this one look like yours??? 

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/trus/3538757_LinkDoc_1.pdf

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN