Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

My daugthers eye lid is purple and it looks like its dropping, am about to take her in the ER just waiting for my aunt to get here to watch my other babies (they are in bed they have school) anyway I just thought I would ask you other mommies cause its freaking me out, it has not been like that all day I just noticed it about 30 mins ago while giving her a bath, so i got her ready to go to the er, Anyone ever seen something like this??

<br><br> answer for them about the carseat, I know how its suppose to be the bottom is not hatched, I had put her in the carseat right when I noticed her eye I didnt know my aunt wasnt at home she lives 5 mins away til I called her to see if she could come over and stay with my other babies. and thanks for all who answered about her eye I will do a update as soon as I know something, just waiting on my aunt to get here, and she does not act like it hurts I felt around it when she was in the tub and she did not cry or respone she just blinked lol. but I am still gonna take her in cause I have never seen anything like that

by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Replies (11-20):
TaralynnStewart
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:18 PM
Looks like a bug bite.

Adjust her chest clip to armpit level and tighten her straps :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrimsonGrace
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:18 PM
Chest clip should be armpit level, and the straps are a bit to loose. It looks like she, or something has scratched her eye. Does it seem to be bothering her?

Quoting oneproudmamma:

whats wrong with the carseat lol?

Quoting SB2217:

Sorry, no help. Hope your little girl is ok and its nothing bad!

(Btw, be prepared for the bashing on the car seat.)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oneproudmamma
by Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this

oh I know that lol I just put her in it, I didnt buckle her in it right yet i was about to but my aunt is going to be 30 mins before she can get here

Quoting EslingerCrew11:

Maybe soap got in it and irritated it?

And no bashing here but her chest clip should be at armpit level & a little snugger :)

msjaxon
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:19 PM
No clue. Let us know
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momma-2boys
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Its a stye (spellings wrong) use a warm wash cloth for 10 to15mins three times a day by the first day you'll notice a change but dont stop till three days or it will come back.
Nicholy10
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Maybe she bumped it? 

Maybe she scratched it? 

Maybe it's an allergic reaction to something?

Maybe it's a bug bite? 

Maybe she rubbed it a bunch? 

Maybe it's something else? I'm not sure. ER sounds like a good idea. Good luck!

And I'm sorry people on here get carseat crazy (if that does happen in this post). 

SB2217
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Some people really don't know how kids should be strapped in. I don't know if she knows or not. I only mentioned it just in case (and for a moment I thought I was in MC and I was waiting for the bashing to begin).

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Whats wrong with the car seat? The straps? Im sure she will tighten them before she leaves. When my son was little he hated being confined so I left the straps of the car seat loose before putting him into the car. It helped so he wasnt screaming bloody murder.

Quoting SB2217:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 10:24 PM
Ah i see..

Quoting SB2217:

Some people really don't know how kids should be strapped in. I don't know if she knows or not. I only mentioned it just in case (and for a moment I thought I was in MC and I was waiting for the bashing to begin).

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Whats wrong with the car seat? The straps? Im sure she will tighten them before she leaves. When my son was little he hated being confined so I left the straps of the car seat loose before putting him into the car. It helped so he wasnt screaming bloody murder.

Quoting SB2217:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eviesmom453
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Poor thing!

And seriously, STFU about the car seat comments. I'm sure OP knows how to care for her baby.

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Nov. 11, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Hope you get it figured out!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN