Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I just feel like running away and not looking back

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:24 AM
  • 9 Replies

I asked him a simple question when does he sees us having a baby he said 6 years so i asked him marriage he said 4 i told him im not waiting that long.I just find myself extremely depressed i dont want to be a mom i just want to go far far away , I miss my mother (she passed away 5 years ago) I just want to be loved be happy find someone who wants to make me as happy as i make them thats all i ever wanted .Who can actually listen and cares what i think and feel .No bashing because im so depressed i been walking back and forth , getting dressed not getting dressed i just don't know hat to do.

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SadeAyosmom
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:21 AM

hmmm im no good im debbie downer this week too... im afraid if i try to cheer you up it wont work ...

damn

Jennybrown
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Same here! It has not been a good week for me. And I hate my husband at the moment. Lol

Quoting SadeAyosmom:

hmmm im no good im debbie downer this week too... im afraid if i try to cheer you up it wont work ...

damn

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mom_of_one_2010
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:10 AM
Something random I found funny

finally found the true meaning of Pepsi... P.ussy E.aters P.lease S.ay I.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whattodo11
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:21 AM
Things may seem so desolate and depressing lately, but you have to remember that this too shall pass. I know exactly how you feel, except my mother did not die and I am very sorry for your loss! I am thinking have a sit down with him and tell him how you are feeling about the situation. Print out depression information and how it can affect you and those around you. You cannot expect him to understand if he has never had to deal with it. My dh use to just tell me to "stop being sad; it's your choice and you just choose to be miserable" until my OBGYN at one of my baby appointments have him some info and told him until he read it he had no right to think that way. He now is trying to make more of an effort to accommodate my feelings.

I am not sure, but it seems like from your post that you are pregnant. It's scary, I know, I am pregnant with my first and I am about 34 weeks. I am so scared and sometimes feel like maybe he would be better off with someone else, but then he moves and it makes me smile. We all have our ups and downs, our fears, and our trying moments, but the strongest ones are the ones who will stop pacing the floor, get dressed, and take action. Do something that makes you happy today. Don't worry about him or anyone else. Just be happy !

You seem like a great person with a lot of heart, you will be a great mom and I am here to chat of you want. I may not be perfect, but I have heard a lot of good advice in my life and would love to pass it on !

Good luck! And please smile :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:23 AM
Same for me

Quoting SadeAyosmom:

damn

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kellbel08
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Deuteronomy 31:6
“Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”    I think you should sit down and let him know exactly how you are feeling. If he isn't on the same path as you and puts you down, bashes you bc of how you feel, doesn't make you as happy as you should be then maybe it's time to let go?  Remember when one door closes another will open!  I hope your days get brighter! If you ever need to talk feel free to hit me up!     Isaiah 41:10 fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Clynn301
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Are you engaged?  Never give a man more than a year to at least give you a ring or make somekind of commitment to marriage in the future (remind him that the ring does not mean you're getting married right away, it just means you've made that commitment).  If he won't, just tell him you've had fun but you want something different and MEAN it!  There are plenty of fish in the sea, value yourself.

good 

StrangeDays
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:59 AM
Pepsi backwards is pep. ;)

Quoting mom_of_one_2010:

Something random I found funny

finally found the true meaning of Pepsi... P.ussy E.aters P.lease S.ay I.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamasbelly3
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:38 AM
If he is not willing to make some type of commitment to you then I'd say its time to move on. I know it may be a tough decision & I may not fully understand bc I've never been in that situation. There is someone in this world for everyone. Give yourself a new start, do what you love, value yourself & you will find him. The man who will make you even happier than you make him. The man who won't hesitate to get down on one knee. Don't settle.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)