Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

A few of you ladies may remember a little while back I made a post called something along the lines of "I knew It". It was about how my children and I came home after running a few errands and my 4 year old daughters black pitbull was missing and upon further searching we found him in our field and that our neighbor had shot him. Well I'am Happy to say that my daughter is now the owner of a 6 month old pitbull named Gunner. I haven't seen my babies this happy since the day Duke was killed. He is such a good puppy. He is house broken and he is wonderful with the kids. It's such a great feeling to know that my babies are happy again and they dont hurt so much anymore :)   

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:47 AM
Replies (21-26):
sucker4myloves
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:55 AM

I want to kiss the big blocky heads.

Quoting Cassandra1984:

Here is a pic of our two dogs.

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

Cassandra1984
by Cassandra on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:57 AM

I love those dogs. The one that is in the back in the pic is laying right by my feet right now. The other dog is on the living room floor sleeping.

Amanda2487
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Cassandra1984:

It's funny you say that. People look at me crazy when I tell them I have 4 kids and 3 pits. It's like somebody wants to call child services on me because of it. But in all honesty theres no other dogs I would rather have with my kids. I have my boy which is Smoke and he's a blue an he'll be 2 January 17th,my 6 year old daughter has a 1 year old red female and my 4 year old has Gunner. They are amazing dogs. Smoke will sleep with me and the girl's dogs will sleep with them. And literally the night before Duke got killed my 6 year ild needed something from my truck and she walked outside and Duke walked her to the truck and waited beside her then walked her to the door and went and laid down. And at 2am that same night he walked me to my truck and back to the door. I had a baby 5 months ago and smoke will lick him and the other babies to death. And smoke will literally see one of the kids come towards him and roll over and just let them roll all over him :)
ashleynoel21
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:19 AM

sooooo cute. i love pits. they are perfect family dogs!!! i have one too hes almost 3 years old! congrats 

Amanda2487
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:37 AM
Quoting ashleynoel21:

sooooo cute. i love pits. they are perfect family dogs!!! i have one too hes almost 3 years old! congrats 

thank you :)
jmaw89
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:42 PM
I remember that post :(
Yay for new babies!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)