Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Called into work

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:36 PM
  • 5 Replies

I have been feeling so run down all morning long and didn't sleep at all last night. I'm 37 weeks pregnant and called into work because I am so run down. I'm a server so I need to be on my feet, this girl that owes me a favor anyways agreed to pick up my shift tonight, I just can't go to work tonight, I feel so uncomfortable and just want this baby out of me like right now.

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SaraMommy
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Then go push that baby outta ya. LOL I'm j/k. Good Luck.

Cassandra1984
by Cassandra on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:48 PM

lol ok no problem, send me right to the delivery room.

Thank you.

StarryRain
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Good luck. Though at 37 weeks, I'm hoping you stay pregnant a bit longer for the baby's sake.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jonnysmama
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:49 PM
Baby will be in your arms before ya know it. You need plenty of rest before she/he gets here.

Quoting Cassandra1984:

I have been feeling so run down all morning long and didn't sleep at all last night. I'm 37 weeks pregnant and called into work because I am so run down. I'm a server so I need to be on my feet, this girl that owes me a favor anyways agreed to pick up my shift tonight, I just can't go to work tonight, I feel so uncomfortable and just want this baby out of me like right now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ara-myangel
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:56 PM
The last trimester is always the hardest. I was taking summer classes at my college and working part time right up to my 9th month. So I know how it feels to be an exhausted, pregnant woman who is on her feet all day. Don't feel guilty for calling out. We all need breaks.
Soak your feet and get them massaged. I would do that everyday before I would head out and begin my day and then soak them again at night. My feet would be mildly swollen by the end of the day.
I woke up many mornings wanting to quit but my coworkers and supervisor were all supportive and understanding!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN