Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Who has their Christmas tree up already?

This mama does, we went to the festival of trees this morning and ds loved it. I decided to put ours up today for 2 reasons:

1. Thanksgiving is almost here (less than a week! Yeah!)

2. The day after Thanksgiving I am pulling a 24hr shift and then the following week I am working 3 full days in a row so I will hardly have time. ( I'm a nurse) 

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Replies (21-30):
ashjordan1986
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:00 AM

We have had ours up since the begining of Nov. :) M youngest daughter leaves at the end of the month til January so i wanted her to be able to enjoy our decorations too plus its pretty to look at !

Liz.Sisk
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:01 AM
Mine has been up since the end of the first week of November. Mostly because my daughter loves it

Quoting Evansmommy1130:

This mama does, we went to the festival of trees this morning and ds loved it. I decided to put ours up today for 2 reasons:

1. Thanksgiving is almost here (less than a week! Yeah!)

2. The day after Thanksgiving I am pulling a 24hr shift and then the following week I am working 3 full days in a row so I will hardly have time. ( I'm a nurse) 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steffielou_who
by Stefanie on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:04 AM

I put mine up on Election Day but put my kids up the day before or so! Here is mine!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steffielou_who
by Stefanie on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:04 AM

And here is the kids!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heathermarie27
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:07 AM
Ours is :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
madisonsma08
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:18 AM
We did ours yesterday and my outside lights went up tuesday while my kiddo was at school
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MJuliet
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:34 AM
I haven't yet! But I am counting down the days!!!!!

That's wonderful that you're a nurse! I hope that shift isn't too hard on you! Sounds like a doozy!
queen_k0302
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:45 AM
We always put ours up black friday evening. I let my kids decorate the tree. If they are happy with the way it looks im happy for them. I always feel proud to say i didnt do it they did.
tiarra7022
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:22 AM

We are not putting ours up till the week of. Our house is not really laid out to have a safe place for one and im afraid my kids will end up pulling it over and getting hurt or breaking everything.

saqmdb
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:24 AM

I put ours up a couple of weeks ago!  I still have some decorating to do, but didn't want to wait any longer for the tree.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)