Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Who has their Christmas tree up already?

This mama does, we went to the festival of trees this morning and ds loved it. I decided to put ours up today for 2 reasons:

1. Thanksgiving is almost here (less than a week! Yeah!)

2. The day after Thanksgiving I am pulling a 24hr shift and then the following week I am working 3 full days in a row so I will hardly have time. ( I'm a nurse) 

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Replies (31-39):
prncesspeach
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:32 AM
Putting mine up Thanksgiving!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hannahsmom238
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:36 AM

We're spending Christmas in Ore. with my parents so we arn't putting one up this year.

jacqueline20585
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:48 AM
My son will not have a Christmas tree this year he had 1 last year with his foster parent I do not
Have the money to pay one
ashleigh24
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Thinking of doing it today :) we are having thanksgiving at my mil's tonight and my dd will go to her dad's the day after thanksgiving. The rest of the week all my daycare kids will be here and I'm not doing it with them here because it is a family thing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
scarletlolita76
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:54 AM

I wanted to but DH likes tradition and tradition says it goes up the day after Turkey Day, So I am waiting til Friday to do it

zanderNerynMOM
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:41 PM

yes I put mine up today :)

MommieSDW
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Not yet but you better believe next Saturday is get ready for Christmas day. I love Christmas. I could have my tree up all year if it wasn't creepy.

MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Nope. Black Friday. It's tradition in our house.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brandie1470
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Imoved around the furniture to make room for it and the tree has been in the backseat of my car for a week. DF leaves at 6am and doesnt get home til about 9pm. Thats the reason its still in there. He isoff tomorrow though. We are gonna put it up then.

When I first moved out of my parents in my own place I had my tree up a little before halloween. I love Christmas!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)