Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Anyone got any ideas....

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:28 PM
  • 7 Replies

Hello Everyone! Hope your days are going well. I would like some suggestions on possible date ideas. Me and my husband have an amazing relationship ( together 8 years) so we try to make time for the two of us and go on dates often. However we live in a small town and there is not much to do. We are tired of the dinner and movie routine. We like to be active but i have scoliosis and can't do anything to rigorous. We are not into mushy dates...like candlelight dinners or anything. we are very down to earth and low maintenance. If anyone has any ideas i would appreciate them. Thank You!   

hugs

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mehganh
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Play pool, go bowling, do one of those dance classes together (like ballroom or salsa). I don't know. Good luck! Hope you have a great time. :)

Oh! Maybe skinny dipping...? Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsApple
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Do y'all have mini golf in town? My husband and I always have fun playing putt putt together :)

YeahItsJen
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:39 PM
Cooking dates? Pick out a recipe you guys wouldn't normally consider making but want to try :-) Could be fun! And entertaining if it goes awry lol!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Blondemommy64
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:41 PM
Go have a picnic with a nice bottle of wine
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Reina13
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Wow so many good ideas. I would say try something you have never done before. Like a previous poster said. Take cooking or dance class together.

Do you have local art galleries or museums that you can visit together?

VictoriousTory
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Do a scavanger hunt and pretend you are on the amazing race!!!! lol. I dunno where you live but maybe fishing? 

Gastromama2007
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Stripper friend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)