Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you haveing a huge dinner with family or a small one at home?

Ill be doing a small one at home.

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:05 AM
Replies (21-26):
dannif26
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:58 PM

I'm not even ready for the holidays to start....this year has been crazy. Everything will be small this year.

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:49 PM

We're doing two different big ones at other people's houses

hannahsmom238
by Aileen on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:04 PM

We're going to my brother in laws house this year. My husband is the youngest of 8 and they'll all be there with their significant others as well as my father in law and his girlfriend. so umm yeah pretty big.

KFOS
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:09 PM

My parents will be cooking a big thanksgiving for the family

luvmybug
by Amanda on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:49 PM

well, for the actual day of thanksgiving we are going to SO's cousin's house and the day after to my mother's. both small get togethers.

VictoriousTory
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:07 AM

My sister always has thanksgiving at her house.... and its my BIL's parents, my parents, her and her husband and me and my SO with the kids... as crazy as my family is we never seem to have any drama tho thank god!!! Yesterday she gave a lecture to my SO about how nobody is allowed to show up until 3 with a big smile on her face... ugh.. shes acting like she has ALLLL this stuff to do... when in reality all she has to do is cook the turkey and the stuffing.... all the other sides and dessert are being done by my BIL's mother and me... But she has to get her nap in. * eye roll * 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)