Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
My bf and I have been together for almost 3 months. I think it might be time to call it off. I really like him, he gets along great with my dd. but I've really noticed it here lately of how extremely clingy he is. I don't like being touched a whole lot, well he is constantly touching me in some way, holding hands, his hand on my arm, neck, leg etc.... Would you break it off or what else can I do? I don't want to lose a good thing, he treats me and my dd amazingly. And idk if me feeling like this will pass or not :(
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:39 AM
Replies (11-15):
tiarra7022
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:19 AM

My husband is a touchy person and we just had to sit down and talk about it. I dont think it a reason to break it off most guys dont want to touch at all. Just explain that its ok but not all the time

cupcake_mom
by KT on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:15 PM

why not just talk to him? you have to tell each other what you like and dont like. it isnt always obviouse

zanderNerynMOM
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Just talk to him, be honest. If this is the only thing that concerns you is touching, I would just talk to him. Tell him how you feel, he may be used to a girl who wants to be touching. Just explain how you feel, if he wants it to work then he will take your feelings into consideration. Best of luck! :)

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:27 PM
Talk to him about it first and explain why you feel that way. It's worth a try.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mami2oneboy
by Sara on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:55 PM
I see what you mean, maybe explain to him that you don't really like to be touchy feely maybe he'll get the point.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)