Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

getting pictures taken of the little ones!! how do ur kids do??

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:19 PM
  • 29 Replies

i havent gotten pics taken of my daughter since she was a month old,shes 2 1/2 now :( i hate that ive waited so long but we havent had the money. she does not sit still much at home,not sure how shes gunna do when getting pics done :/ how ddoes ur kids do?

***DEBBIE***

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
little.worthen
by Tessie on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:22 PM
My kids are pretty good. You should find a pretty place or building to go to and have family do some pictures when your broke. At least you'll still have some nice photos (=
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
luvmybug
by Amanda on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:24 PM

well, i haven't done professional pics since 1yr and Addi is 8 now. she was very good and posed so well when she was little. she does well for pics now too, but she is way older than your lo.

MommieSDW
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:02 PM

My kids are really great, but I ran a Walmart studio for 4 years so me constantly taking their photos may have something to do with it. If its not working, don't force it but the one time I had a problem with photos (at Pennies) I asked for a different photographer and that solved the issue. 

MaddieLainesMom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:19 PM

My daughter LOVES it! She loves to pose and be the center of attention. She has the hand on the hip and kissy face poses down to a T.

If you're worried make it a game. She's the model and they're taking pictures of her. Practice a little before you go in and make it a game too. You can take turns being models and "taking pictures" of each other. I know my daughter loves to do that!

Simple-Beauty
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:20 PM
My DD (6 1/2) is a seasoned pro, our DS (19 months) is a little terrorist.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Simple-Beauty
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:22 PM
3 moms liked this

Perfect example lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:47 PM

The first time we took him, he was 11 months old. He's normally a very active, happy, goofy guy, but of course once we got there he got shy and didn't want to smile. We did manage to get a few good shots though. We took him again last year at 2 years old and he was hamming it up for the camera so it went a lot better

ChancesMommy07
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:02 PM

My son is a photogenic ham. He is 5 now and I can show you a picture that I love from every year. 

mommyofblueyes
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:07 PM

It's been a while since I've got my kids done.  It's not easy for the bothofthem though.  Soemtimes they do good, sometimes they don't.  My son has autism, so it's hard to get him to look directly at the camera.  

Good...

Not so good, LOL...

hannahsmom238
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:08 PM

My daughter loves to pose and be the center of attention.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN