Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
I had my first baby in August 23,2012 I had got the implanon place in my arm October 28,2012 on that day I was barely starting my period and as soon as the next day I was off of it I have read online about a few woman that conceived right after it was placed in there arm...I haven't started my period again and been getting sick every morning for the last week I really don't trust birth control since I got pregnant while on yaz and I'm scared to take a pregnancy test too if I do is it to early any advice
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Replies (11-12):
evangelinamommy
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:25 AM
Thank u I hope mine negative too I don't want my baby to feel like she getting replaced and plus it will be too soon I want time with my princess if I am there nothing I can do but get ready all over again

Quoting MJuliet:

Test! I know I tested soon after I got my implant because I was afraid too! But it was negative! Good luck!

MJuliet
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:48 AM
Yea, but I had two at the same time and I couldn't imagine life any other way!!

Quoting evangelinamommy:

Thank u I hope mine negative too I don't want my baby to feel like she getting replaced and plus it will be too soon I want time with my princess if I am there nothing I can do but get ready all over again

Quoting MJuliet:

Test! I know I tested soon after I got my implant because I was afraid too! But it was negative! Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN