Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

how long until you fit in your pre-prego clothes?

Posted by   + Show Post
How long after baby were you mamas able to fit back into normal clothes? I'm almost 6 weeks PP, and don't think my old clothes are ever gonna fit again. My butt and my hips grew so much, I can barely get my pants up. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:54 PM
Replies (21-30):
StrangeDays
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:23 PM
After my first, about 6 months. After my second, about 14 months. Now she's 21 months old, and my pre-baby clothes are big. I'm actually not bragging, I'm complaining. I don't have a bottomless bank account to keep buying clothes that fit! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bitemebetty
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:23 PM
That day. Two weeks pp and all my clothes were to big
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dipsetgrl06
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:27 PM
My pants size never changed through my pregnancy so I was still able to fit them right after. I had wide hips before pregnancy. I was able to fit most of my shirts right away too since I already had big boobs. Lol A few were stretched out due to my huge belly.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rach0307
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:30 PM
As soon as I gave birth, lol. Well, I wore my regular clothes throughout my pregnancy, too, but had to wear more elastic banded skirts and overalls as my belly grew. I was the same weight I was pre-pregnancy when I left the hospital.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
merinasmommy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:31 PM
ill never be able to fit in my jeans from before merina.but im still wearing my pre pregnancy pants and im 31 weeks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missamanda86
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Me too! And I wore my jeans the whole pregnancy

Quoting TS9509:

I wore pre pregnancy clothes home from the hospital.

rmfanfgljf
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:40 PM
I won't, its not possible, and I wouldn't want to lol. Pre baby 1 I was a size 3, and way too skinny. Post baby 1 I was in a size 5-7, perfect for me. Post baby 2 I was back in size 5-7 within a week. So post baby 3, and I am currently a size 11-13. I am hoping to get to a size 10 but not sure that is attainable because my hips spread and I have no fat to lose on top of them. I would be happy if I could lose my gut, slim my thighs and arms, and tone my whole body. I would be happy as long as I have a rockin body even if I am not a size 5 ever again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hippiechik3
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:47 PM

After DD 4 or so months after DS 2 months but then I got on BC an gained a crap load of weight. Got my tubes tied an the weight just fell off. It didnt take me long to get the weight off cuz I BF.

twogirl91
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:50 PM

I was able to get back down the the same pant size in about 4 months after my first child, but I couldn't wear my old clothes, my hips had changed so I had to buy a different style of pants, and I went up a shirt size because my boobs grew like 2 cup sizes, after my second son.....well.....it's been 5 months and I'm still 2 sizes bigger in pants than I used to be. I'm getting there though.

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:52 PM
2 weeks. But I didn't gain much and didn't really get big.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)