Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

how long until you fit in your pre-prego clothes?

Posted by   + Show Post
How long after baby were you mamas able to fit back into normal clothes? I'm almost 6 weeks PP, and don't think my old clothes are ever gonna fit again. My butt and my hips grew so much, I can barely get my pants up. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:54 PM
Replies (51-60):
MommyIn2008
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:52 PM
After 1&2 as soon as my c-section incision healed i was back in my size 3 jeans. now with the twins once their born i dont think I'll ever fit back into them. Which really sucks I don't want a "mom" body.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicholy10
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:58 PM

First pregnancy 5 months.

Second pregnancy 3 months

Liz.Sisk
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:04 PM
I never bought maternal clothes. I just wore my bigger shirts, they were kind of tight around the belly but it made me feel more protected, odd as it sounds. I was back to pre pregnancy weight 4 weeks PP
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:06 PM
LOL I dont fit into them anymore. Before my 3 boys i was in size 1 womens pants and size small shirts. Now i barely fit into size 9 pants and i wear size large shirts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommavieve
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:07 PM
It's been 3 1/2 years and I still can't.
EmilysMom2010
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:07 PM
2 years. I was a freaking house. I gained 60 lbs. And lost it all. I feel so much better.
*just one more reason I don't think I ever want to be pregnant again. I was VERY active during my pregnancy. I refused to let being pregnant slow me down. If I got pregnant again I would milk it for all its worth and probably gain a bazillion pounds.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chelsea1010
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Same! Don't think my hips or butt are shrinking. I was due for new clothes anyway. Lol

Quoting RaevynEvermore:

im 5 weeks pp and I can wear my old shirts but I dont think my old jeans are ever going to fit again lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamsMama24
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Same here

Quoting TS9509:

I wore pre pregnancy clothes home from the hospital.

YeahItsJen
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:19 PM
I was never able to fit back into my pre prego shirts lol. My boobs and ribs exploded and never went back down!
ljpaszek
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:19 PM
With my daughter I walked out of the hospital in pre-preggo pants and clothes (I did gain 35lbs as directed by my doc). I'm 36 almost 37 weeks and I am still wearing my pre-preggo pants and a lot of none pregnancy shirts, although most are maternity to fit my belly into. I should be able to wear most or all my pre-pregnant stuff just after having baby as I did with my last daughter. I am postive 10lbs right now after loosing 6lbs before I was 20 weeks due to morning sickness.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN