Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

how long until you fit in your pre-prego clothes?

Posted by   + Show Post
How long after baby were you mamas able to fit back into normal clothes? I'm almost 6 weeks PP, and don't think my old clothes are ever gonna fit again. My butt and my hips grew so much, I can barely get my pants up. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:54 PM
Replies (71-79):
Gastromama2007
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:42 PM
One day.

I went home wearing pre pregnancy jeans right after I had my kids.

Booyahhhh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Haha it's been 10 years and I still can't fit into my pre pregnancy clothing lol. I went from 98lbs before my first and weighed over 200 at the birth of both my boys and I am right now 195-200 roughly. Good luck on your weight loss. I went into a huge depression many years ago and let myself go, hence the excessive weight gain and being unable to lose it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sawyer725
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:57 PM

My baby is 4 months and I love my yoga pants!!! After pregnancy I realized I was still the same weight as I was before but my weight distributed a little differently making my jeans pretty uncomfortable. I am joining a gym this week in hopes to get back into all my old clothes :)

jyofray
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:32 AM
First baby three weeks, second was two mnths, my youngest is two and Im STILL trying.. my weight has gone on a roller coaster ride and it sucks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
claddison
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:38 AM

with my first i wore my pre-prego clothes the day i came home from the hospital.  with my second i wore my pre-prego clothes about 3-4 weeks after.

Titana
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:18 AM
I came home wearing my pre pregnancy shirts just fine....though my boobs did grow over 2 cup sizes lol. It took me about 12wks or so tp get into the pants comfortably. Now 4 months put I am down to a weight I am VERY happy at and pretty happy with my body again. However, I did work at it. As soon as I was released to do so I took daily long walks with my dd and even forced myself to walk up the hills. I also started to do ab workouts a few times a week. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Proudmama2912
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:20 AM
Never. I was a size 0, but my hips and thighs grew so now I'm a 1 sometimes 2.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hot_Badonkadonk
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Don't hate me, but about a week after having him. I am breastfeeding so the weight just melted off. However, I am still not back to my pre-pregnancy body, even if my clothes do fit, because I need to tone up! 

With my first, it took me about 6 months to get back down to what I was before. 

JuicyAimee
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:31 AM
It took me only a week, but here's why; I always had big hips-butt-legs, I ate nothing but soups and salads during my pregnancy since I couldn't handle any meats and don't like bread much, I didn't gain much weight (15 lbs) and my lower body couldn't get bigger! Lol! My butt just stuck out a little cause my baby boy was hiding behind my buttchicks.. Lol! Once I had him I was al most to my pre-pregnancy weight... It only took a week for me to get back on my weight (more like take out all the liquids) . Oh, and I wore my pre pregnancy pants up until 8 months,
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)