Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how long until you fit in your pre-prego clothes?

Posted by   + Show Post
How long after baby were you mamas able to fit back into normal clothes? I'm almost 6 weeks PP, and don't think my old clothes are ever gonna fit again. My butt and my hips grew so much, I can barely get my pants up. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:54 PM
Replies (71-79):
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:42 PM
One day.

I went home wearing pre pregnancy jeans right after I had my kids.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Haha it's been 10 years and I still can't fit into my pre pregnancy clothing lol. I went from 98lbs before my first and weighed over 200 at the birth of both my boys and I am right now 195-200 roughly. Good luck on your weight loss. I went into a huge depression many years ago and let myself go, hence the excessive weight gain and being unable to lose it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:57 PM

My baby is 4 months and I love my yoga pants!!! After pregnancy I realized I was still the same weight as I was before but my weight distributed a little differently making my jeans pretty uncomfortable. I am joining a gym this week in hopes to get back into all my old clothes :)

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:32 AM
First baby three weeks, second was two mnths, my youngest is two and Im STILL trying.. my weight has gone on a roller coaster ride and it sucks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:38 AM

with my first i wore my pre-prego clothes the day i came home from the hospital.  with my second i wore my pre-prego clothes about 3-4 weeks after.

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:18 AM
I came home wearing my pre pregnancy shirts just fine....though my boobs did grow over 2 cup sizes lol. It took me about 12wks or so tp get into the pants comfortably. Now 4 months put I am down to a weight I am VERY happy at and pretty happy with my body again. However, I did work at it. As soon as I was released to do so I took daily long walks with my dd and even forced myself to walk up the hills. I also started to do ab workouts a few times a week. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:20 AM
Never. I was a size 0, but my hips and thighs grew so now I'm a 1 sometimes 2.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Don't hate me, but about a week after having him. I am breastfeeding so the weight just melted off. However, I am still not back to my pre-pregnancy body, even if my clothes do fit, because I need to tone up! 

With my first, it took me about 6 months to get back down to what I was before. 

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:31 AM
It took me only a week, but here's why; I always had big hips-butt-legs, I ate nothing but soups and salads during my pregnancy since I couldn't handle any meats and don't like bread much, I didn't gain much weight (15 lbs) and my lower body couldn't get bigger! Lol! My butt just stuck out a little cause my baby boy was hiding behind my buttchicks.. Lol! Once I had him I was al most to my pre-pregnancy weight... It only took a week for me to get back on my weight (more like take out all the liquids) . Oh, and I wore my pre pregnancy pants up until 8 months,
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN