Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

*Vent* Sons Biodad

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:31 PM
  • 4 Replies
I finally had to break down and ask him when he wants to see my son, since my son has been asking for the last month to see him, and he, of course, agreed. I am getting so irritated with having to make the effort for him to actually see my son.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AshleyPie
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:07 PM
I'm sorry, I'm a little confused. Your son was asking to see his dad, so you had to ask the dad if he wanted to see your son? That's really sad. I hate when kids miss a parent and that parent doesn't seem to care. :-(
KekeLi938
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:12 PM
Yes. I feel bad for my son, because he likes to see him and if I don't say anything then he never would. My DH says to leave it alone, since he is so uninterested in being around, but then my son acts like I am horrible if I do nothing.

Quoting AshleyPie:

I'm sorry, I'm a little confused. Your son was asking to see his dad, so you had to ask the dad if he wanted to see your son? That's really sad. I hate when kids miss a parent and that parent doesn't seem to care. :-(

ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:15 PM
My sons' dad is the same way. I ask him all the time to see them. Hes always "too busy". He doesnt even work. So i dont understand what hes so busy with
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KekeLi938
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:24 PM
My sons father always agrees, as long as I ask first. The only time he has asked, is when his mom is here, and even then it is only once. This time I am working things out with his mother, so she can actually spend some time with him.

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

My sons' dad is the same way. I ask him all the time to see them. Hes always "too busy". He doesnt even work. So i dont understand what hes so busy with

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)