Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Presents for a baby...

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:13 AM
  • 10 Replies

Two things...

1. What should my dh and I get our dd for Christmas (she'll be 11 weeks old by then) ??

2. What is something you're excited about giving YOUR baby!!??

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
twicethemomjess
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:15 AM
my ds is getting clothes, diapers, baby food and a couple toys. he will be 7 months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TS9509
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:16 AM
My ds was 8 months old his Christmas, we got him toys and clothes. Mostly clothes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommys2babies
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Diapers
board books for when older
clothes
Rattles
blanket
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
little.worthen
by Tessie on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Idk... It seems like a 13 month old would be easy to buy for but he's not..
3Aces2012.
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:17 AM
My dd was one month old last Christmas and we just got her clothes and bottles lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:50 AM
My youngest was 4 weeks for his first Christmas and we got him some clothes, teething toys, tummy time play stuff, new binkies. They don't need much.
smac28
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Last christmas our son was 2 weeks old. . . we got clothes and diapers and stuff like that and just put it under the tree and in his stocking. lol

SuddenlySAHM
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:06 AM

A special stuffed toy and take pictures. Years later the toy will still be around and will bring back sweet memories.

OBImomma
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:08 AM
My kids have all been less than 4 months for their first Christmas.
Dd2 will be 4 months on Christmas Eve. We're getting her a box of diapers, a sassy seat (we don't use a high chair and the last sassy seat my dd1 used til it's end)!and a couple toys she'll be able to play with in a month or two.

Ds was 2 months old for his first Christmas. We got his a box of diapers, a soft leapfrog toy (baby tad I think it was) and a ball that played music and rolled around the floor).

Dd1 was 3 months old her first Christmas (1 month adjusted age, she was a preemie). She got violet (a leap frog toy), a soft baby and a box of diapers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceLoveZ
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:16 AM

1. Books. Playmat. Clothes. At that age it's more for you than her so get what you guys need for her and a few fun things too.
 2. My Lil Mr is 3, and he says "Mommy I want that" to every signle commercial that comes one so I have no clue what I'm getting hi, but, I'm the just shop and see what you find type.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)