Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

my pos sil is coming today

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:14 PM
  • 28 Replies

i hate that bitch. she is 17 years old and just DRAMA. she hurts my kids, starts shit with me and my boyfriend (her brother) and she destroys everything. she is a slut. she ruins everyones mood. she destroyed our relationship with my mother in law and almost had me and my bf broken up and i cant do shit about it. i was gonna beat her ass because i caught her hurting my son and her mother, my mil, said she would throw me in jail if i touched her daughter. (im 22) not to mention the fact that my boyfriend wants to hurt her. he would never touch a women but this bitch pushes it. call me stupid but my kids need thier mother more than 10 minutes of satisfation. i dont know what im going to do she will be here a week. sorry for the swearing but i feel so helpless. and the worst part is I PAY RENT. i pull my weight im the only person who cleans or cooks or takes care of the kids (becides thier dad) and i buy the food for the house that SHE eats including my childrens snacks. and she gets more say than me. i feel like a damn slave. im supposed to keep my mouth shut and do as im told can u believe that? i pray december comes quickly cause im moving back to oklahoma. fuck this.

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Liz.Sisk
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:59 PM
4 moms liked this
If she touches your child you can have HER thrown in jail. Don't even touch that twit, your mil obviously cares nothing about the well being of your children. I wouldn't allow them anywhere near me or my children
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Do you live with MIL?
I would find somewhere to stay for the week. Lol
Kayla060812
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:06 PM
How did she hurt your kid?
busymom64064
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

If she touches your child you can have HER thrown in jail. Don't even touch that twit, your mil obviously cares nothing about the well being of your children. I wouldn't allow them anywhere near me or my children

This. ALSO what exactly DOES she do to your children? Anyway, I agree with Liz.Sisk. DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT everything. I would also get a restraining order against her and have her thrown in jail. If your boyfriend is willing to, he can explain how he does not want her around either and reasons why. The more witnesses, the better. Good Luck mama.

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:34 PM

IF she physically hurts a child, I would call the police and have her arrested. 

I hope you get out soon, that's an unhealthy situation.

MayFlowerMomma
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:40 PM

I agree with PP get out! Also watch your children like a hawk and let your inlaws know that if you catch her touching your children again you will be calling the police. There is no reason for that. Good Luck!

Maky.Medina
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Have her slutty ass arrested so she can learn a good lesson!!! 

il0vemyb0yz
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

i dont have a choice thats why im trying to leave. no one believes us because "she is just a kid"

il0vemyb0yz
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Quoting Kayla060812:

How did she hurt your kid?

pinch hit sqeeze whatever she can. the day i caught her hurting my 2 year old she threw a heavy couch pillow at him and he busted his face on the tv. she is really sneaky though she does it only when she thinks were gone eg. when im in the bathroom. but i can hear whats going on and me and my bf can understand what he says when he tells

il0vemyb0yz
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:55 PM

yes i do i dont have anywhere to go and no money thats why im living with her. we moved from oklahoma and she was supposed to help us get on our feet and it never happened.
my b/f just finished college and there was no one to watch the kids if i worked

Quoting PeaceMuch:

Do you live with MIL?
I would find somewhere to stay for the week. Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)