Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

hi :) i need friends

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:03 AM
  • 13 Replies
2 moms liked this

been here for a while and never really looks for moms to be friends with. my name is Brittney and im 22 years old. i have 2 baby boys ages 2 and my little will be 1 next month. i am not married but me and their father are together been together for 7 years now. im a SAHM and my BF just graduated college. he is a construction worker/ supervisor and he just finished school to be an electrician. im pretty positive about everyday life but can be very blunt......thats all i got lol. feel free to message me or send me a FR

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShanesMommy2012
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:34 AM
Hi :) I'm Amber. 21 years old with an almost 5 month old son. Me and his dad have been together for 2 years. I am also a SAHM.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
il0vemyb0yz
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:42 AM
1 mom liked this

very nice to meet you amber :) 

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

Hi :) I'm Amber. 21 years old with an almost 5 month old son. Me and his dad have been together for 2 years. I am also a SAHM.

il0vemyb0yz
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:50 AM

lol nice to meet you as well.

Quoting britneymom:

Hi... nice to meet another Britney :-) I'm 20, also a SAHM... with 2 kids (Kira is 3 and Damon is 5). I'm married to Kira's dad!

babyboy117
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:51 AM

I'm Tara, 24 years old. I have a 2 year old son. I am a stay at home Mom,  and Married. I really want to pursue a nursing career when hubby comes backfrom deployment because being a sahm is depressing these days.

il0vemyb0yz
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:54 AM

hi tara. nice to meet you. i know what you mean bout the depressing lol thats why im making friends :D

Quoting babyboy117:

I'm Tara, 24 years old. I have a 2 year old son. I am a stay at home Mom,  and Married. I really want to pursue a nursing career when hubby comes backfrom deployment because being a sahm is depressing these days.

katykatybobaty
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 4:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I'm Katy, my little love is Harley and she's almost 3 months old. Her daddy and I have been together since 2010. I'm a SAHM and I love it. It's very nice to meet you ladies! :)
lilmomma189
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:49 AM
1 mom liked this

hi im jessica, i have 2 kids a girl that is 4. Also a boy that is 3, i am married. i work out side of my house.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:51 AM
Hi I'm Courtney. I'm 28, married, with 3 boys!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KalsMommy
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:53 AM

Hi My name is Heather I am 28. I have 3 kids, Kalman is 5, Sarah is almost 3 and Elijah is 1.5 yr. I am also a SAHM going to school at nights. I have been with my husband for almost 8 years.

cutestmom24
by Chantell on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:00 AM
hello,NY name us chantell,I'm 26 my dd will be 2,in February,my hubby an have been together. 31/2 yrs our 4 yr anniversary is next month.he is in school studying to be a eletriction.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)