Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Prego.. AGAIN!

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:39 AM
  • 22 Replies

My husband and I just had our first daughter 6 almost 7 months ago and I am prego again.. I am so not ready to be pregnant again and don't know how I am going to handle two little ones in diapers and no sleep.. 

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy2annaliese
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Same boat. It's do-able its just going to be hard for as bit.when you have the next baby your current little one will be 15 months, at that age they are much easier to deal with. Good luck :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:42 AM
same boat. But my ds is going to be a year old next week and i am 34 weeks preggo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babyjen314
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Just look at the positives. U'll have 2 siblings together. If u have another girl u'll already have everything u need but diapers. Hold onto everything!
sVaca
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:50 AM
I got pregnant with my daughter when my son was 10 months old. The age difference is a little more than your two but I'm not going to lie it is hard. But by the time the new baby is here your daughter might be walking (saying might bc some babies take their time) its easier when one can walk your not struggling to carry one and a car seat. My son was walking a few days after his first birthday but he started depending on me to carry him. I had troubles with my second pregnancy, round ligament pain and the baby was very low my body hadn't finished recovering all the way. but the lack of sleep..... Well you get used to it after awhile. Best of luck! You can do It
SB2217
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:52 AM
I'm 22 weeks pregnant with my 3rd and I have a 3 year old and an 11 month old (she was 6 months when we conceived). This baby was planned though but some days I think "what in the world were we thinking??!" Lol
I'm sure it'll be crazy while we adjust but they'll be close in age and that what we wanted.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
clasater
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:55 AM
You'll be fine mama! Don't stress over it. Your mama instincts will kick in and you'll be able to do it all with no problems! My first two are 13 months apart, my youngest now is 18 months and I'm due any day with our 4th. You just do what needs to be done, that's all you can do.
TheMommaJessie
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:57 AM

that is close in age but my momma did it with me and my brother you can too. My son is two and i just had my daughter 4 weeks ago.

MommyRJ
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Mine are 18m apart. It's tough but it's doable. They are 2&4 now and get along better and better and are best friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deut31eight
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:22 AM
If it makes you feel better my MIL had 9 children... All one year apart. That is nearly a decade of being pregnant without a single break! Eek :/
You can do it though. My two youngest are 12 months & 6 days apart. The first 6 mo to a year is difficult. But once you find your routine it gets much easier.
The best advice is to Completely soak up EVERY precious moment so that the stressful ones wont keep you down.
3_and_me
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:37 AM
I had all 3 of mine in 3 yrs and 1 week lol.its hard but do-able. And I like having mine so close.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)