Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Skipping Thanksgiving this year

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:51 PM
  • 13 Replies
I really wanna go but i've had the worst stomach ache for 2 days now. I can't eat without throwing up and if I do keep it down I feel like my tummy is twisting I can't move :( I just wouldn't be fun to be around so me and Ali are gonna chill at home. It sucks but oh well I guess
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TS9509
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Hope you get to feeling better! It is a yucky bug going around, my ds brought it home from daycare :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaC.
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Hope you feel better soon
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mimismomma123
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:04 PM
That really stinks I hate getting sick on the holidays
MollyJmommy
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Yeah my dd had it this weekend she got it from her cousin that goes to day care :(

Quoting TS9509:

Hope you get to feeling better! It is a yucky bug going around, my ds brought it home from daycare :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steffielou_who
by Stefanie on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:02 PM
My ds had it one Christmas Eve when we were at my inlaws! :( he didn't have a stomach bug but a mouth full of blisters and a fever!! He slept the entire time we were there but he was like brand new on Christmas Day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MollyJmommy
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:19 PM
:( aww that must of sucked it's good he got better so quick though. My dd is getting her bottom molars in so she's been cranky

Quoting steffielou_who:

My ds had it one Christmas Eve when we were at my inlaws! :( he didn't have a stomach bug but a mouth full of blisters and a fever!! He slept the entire time we were there but he was like brand new on Christmas Day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_Jenx3
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:40 PM

That stinks :( But it sucks more you feel so crappy. I hope you feel better soon. My kids have been sick with tummy bugs or something contagious on tons of holidays. Such bad timing. Lol

mommy2nicky07
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:41 PM

I hope you feel better soon!

t1gger143
by Katie on Nov. 21, 2012 at 4:17 PM
I might be skipping too. I started with a nasty cold on Friday night. I don't have a voice today.
lenoxclan
by Lenox on Nov. 21, 2012 at 5:31 PM

hope you get to feeling better.

It will be just me and my kids for Thanksgiving this yr.. I am making frozen pizza!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)