Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

why pot is still illegal

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:23 PM
  • 28 Replies
Cuz stupid people defend it. I'm not saying weed is all bad. I'm saying i saw this post of facebook about kittens that go to shelters when their owners go to jail food smoking pot. It qouted 7.5 million spent each year on pot heads kittens being taken to shelters. I mean really um maybe 7.5mil spent on kittens in shelters in a yr period. There are no statistics of how many animals are in shelters because their owners went to jail much less who went to jail for a weed offence.
Then the same person has informed me that pot doesn't impare ur driving like other drugs do. Anytime u are not in the right state of mind u shouldnt drive. Also that it actually saves lives. Um it might easy pain for cancer patience but it doesn't kill the cancer. It might help a depressed person deal but when ur not high depression is going to come back.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Melanie420
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:26 PM
Okay?
MamaC.
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:27 PM
Hmm
frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:33 PM

haha  they must be heavy on it or never been around someone who has been on it.  

mamaBerg85
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:34 PM
I'm just saying the people that that defend the reasons come up with the stupidest shit and put fear into voters.
lenoxclan
by Lenox on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:35 PM
3 moms liked this

1. No it doesn't save lives(whoever said that was a idiot..lol)

2. I personally agree that if you drive while high, you are driving under the influence.

3. I think it should be legalized every where, with the same stipulations as beer(for driving or being out in public.)

4. Whoever posted the whole stop pot save the kittens thing is a idiot..lol

5. I'm sick of the whole(this isnt entirely related to this post, just on a  rant now)those who smoke pot shouldnt get gov. aid.

Erm..how is it any different than drinking or smoking cigs ? (besides being illegal in most states)

I bet just as many people on gov. assistance, smoke drink or have a twinkie obsession, as those who smoke weed.

Jeez.

And NO I do NOT smoke it...

mama2my2boys
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:37 PM
what is your point you are trying to get across?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aurora-Dove
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Actually studies are showing that THC Can reduce the size of cancer cells....I agree with the rest though.

http://www.endalldisease.com/harvard-study-says-marijuana-cures-cancer/

mamaBerg85
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:58 PM
That pot would be legal if stupid people werent the ones fighting for legalizition and they don't vote.

Quoting mama2my2boys:

what is your point you are trying to get across?

mamaBerg85
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:37 PM
I agree.

Quoting lenoxclan:

1. No it doesn't save lives(whoever said that was a idiot..lol)

2. I personally agree that if you drive while high, you are driving under the influence.

3. I think it should be legalized every where, with the same stipulations as beer(for driving or being out in public.)

4. Whoever posted the whole stop pot save the kittens thing is a idiot..lol

5. I'm sick of the whole(this isnt entirely related to this post, just on a  rant now)those who smoke pot shouldnt get gov. aid.

Erm..how is it any different than drinking or smoking cigs ? (besides being illegal in most states)

I bet just as many people on gov. assistance, smoke drink or have a twinkie obsession, as those who smoke weed.

Jeez.

And NO I do NOT smoke it...

Courtney610
by Courtney on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I am for the legalization of marijauna... If we could get it legalized medicinally here, it could help me. Bt it's going to take an awful lot of convincing to get it legalized.......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN