Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I think i'm pregnant... I dont know what to do... Please help...

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:16 PM
  • 16 Replies

Awhile back i had a scare and bought a pregnancy test... I just found the box and realized i had another (the one i took last month was negative and I had my period) The only day this month i've had sex was the 10th and we used a condom and nothing went wrong... I thought oh what the heck i'll take it just for fun... and i noticed after a fwe minutes that there was REALLY REALLY FAINT pink in the spot the second line would be... I just went to my period tracker I keep so i will know when i'm due and it says i was ovulating the 13-17 of this month... which doesnt fit the timeframe of when i had sex... my next period is due on the 2nd of december i think... I think my cycle is 31 days... it may be less... i'm still getting regulated... I know they say a line is a line... but i dont know, its so faint i mean theres color but its so so faint i could be wrong... its just a shadow of pink not a distinct thin line like the control line... but its not evap its colored and showed up after a few minutes... I've done a ton of research now and i'm really worried... 

My boyfriend and I arent ready to have children. Its still early in the relationship... I dont believe in abortion I could never do adoption so if i'm pregnant I will be keeping the baby... I'm really scared... I dont know what I should do... I have insurance but I can't tell anyone... I know that sounds silly... I am 20 years old but I'm not ready to be a mother... I have always wanted to be a mother but i would rather wait til i'm older...

Any advice??? And please no talks on abstincence and stuff, i know i was stupid...

Important Dates:

My last Periods (after I came off the pill):

Nov. 2 / Oct 4 / Sept 1

The day I was with my boyfriend:

Nov 10

The length of my period (I think):

31 days

Please help me...

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CamMa
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Bump! Gl!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crzycky
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:22 PM
Maybe post a pic of the test? And take another one!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kelsbug05
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:57 PM

u may be pregnant this is my second child i had my first at 21 shes 3 and now im 24 and having my second neways i took a test and the pink line was faint but if its there it usually means positive i took 2 and they both had faint pink lines if not go to the dollar store and get a few dollar ones honestly they work great and good look i know its hard being a young parent and even tho i decided to have both my children some people arent ready maybe post a pick for us also, good luck

kelsbug05
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:57 PM

BUMP!

kewi86
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:03 PM

If you are think of it as a blessing because there's alot of women who can't have children. You can go to your doctor to request a blood work and to get a pregnancy test done there.  It don't hurt to find out if it's going to ease your mind.  Good luck!

kblossom20
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:06 PM

BUMP! Take another test. A digital one.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

FoxTales
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Digital is the way to go!

Quoting kblossom20:

BUMP! Take another test. A digital one.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMommy51006
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Bump
busymom64064
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Go to the doc to get a blood test to be sure......only way to not be preg is abstinence, which you probably already know........I'm assuming you don't have kids since you explained that you aren't ready to be a mom yet and/or ttc?? Does your boyfriend have kids? if no to either, why are you on cafemom to begin with?
Bumblebee4Me
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:05 AM

I'm going to get another test to take in the morning cuz i heard your supposed to take them in the morning... No my boyfriend doesnt have kids... and i googled websites about pregnancy and this one came up so i made an account...

Quoting busymom64064:

Go to the doc to get a blood test to be sure......only way to not be preg is abstinence, which you probably already know........I'm assuming you don't have kids since you explained that you aren't ready to be a mom yet and/or ttc?? Does your boyfriend have kids? if no to either, why are you on cafemom to begin with?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN