Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Christmas help?! Need opinions!!!

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:55 AM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this
Bf doesn't want to buy me the birthstone ring I want for Christmas because I'd wear it on my RING finger.... *rolls eyes* I need ideas for gifts! I don't have money to buy him anything so he wants me to make him dinner and watch a movie with him and all. He insists on buying me a present though.... I'm at a loss. I'm a country girl all I want for Christmas is him and maybe a special question;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
babyjen314
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:14 AM
I'd love a question for Christmas too!! I have a promise ring I wear on my ring finger. I'm wearing it on the other hand lately cuz I feel it's not fair it's not an engagement ring but I look married but I'm not. False advertising kind of. Lol. I'd be happy with just him too. Idk maybe he can take u shopping. Or get u something from a spa mani/pedi or a massage. I'd prefer the shopping. Maybe a nice bracelet with ur stone or earrings? Idk just some thoughts. Take u out for dinner and a movie one night.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:16 AM

maybe the ring, and a necklace? i hate rings, but i dont mind wearing them around my neck... add in some shit about 'closer to the heart' or something. lol

umm.... honestly, i'm a candles and pillow type of girl when all else fails... 'all else' is usually just things thats NEEDED... like i wouldnt mind going out and buying some much needed bras or panties- but i dont want to tell him my size. lol

Liz.Sisk
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 3:52 AM
I'm not into rings. I'm married and haven't worn mine in over a year. I love necklaces. The open hearts collection is gorgeous. All of my marriage gifts are from the loves embrace collection, I had the necklace but he sold it... And I can't find my wedding band. I hope he didn't sell it, it was WHITE GOLD!!!
LilAsMom526
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Aw love is in the air! Well not for me but for you. Good luck sweetie. Maybe he will around Xmas time:) or New Year's Eve.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)