Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

girls shower with daddy

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:19 AM
  • 36 Replies
What do you think about this? I personally thinks its not OK. 2 and under maybe.(we've never even did that) but at 5 and they can refer is parts to that extra thumb I think it ridiculous. Sorry they were taking about it on some comedy show witch I didn't think was funny

For everyone that's getting offensive I'm not talking about babies or toddlers. I'm talking about 5+year olds. Thata what I think is wrong. I personally never did it at all but I don't think doing it at a small age is a big deal
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vrbtnseele
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:21 AM
I think its fine until she starts asking or pointing out his parts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheyennesMommy2
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:50 AM
1 mom liked this
My kids never do and never will...genders dont mix in the bathroom in my house. Thats just not okay to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mimismomma123
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:54 AM
I totally agree! Why would anyone even want to that's the only time we get to be without them:)

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

My kids never do and never will...genders dont mix in the bathroom in my house. Thats just not okay to me.

proudGBmama
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:06 AM
My so showers with his nieces but they wear bathing suits he said he would require that for his own daughter but that's just the way he is I guess
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mimismomma123
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:48 AM
But he's naked?

Quoting proudGBmama:

My so showers with his nieces but they wear bathing suits he said he would require that for his own daughter but that's just the way he is I guess

sarah.xo
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:49 AM

No!

mama2KiraEthan
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:50 AM

When DD was an infant she showered with her dad a few times...but not after the age of 1. It's not appropriate IMO.

lilblu399
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Age 5 we let the kids shower bathe themselves but if dd wanted to shower with her dad I wouldn't flip out(Dd is almost 2) Do people think their spouses are some kind of closet pedophile?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaevynEvermore
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:56 AM
I say no, just because if they say anything about showering with daddy at day care or school or can back fire horribly
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lenoxclan
by Lenox on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:47 AM

my daughter never bathe/showered with dad..

Actually with the exception of maybe one or two times before they turned 1, none of my kids have ever taken showers or baths with either parent..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN